Re: Magical Stop Motion COMPETITION from Smoovie [CLOSED]

I think I'm going to enter.

click->youtube - twitter - vimeosoup

Hi TheLegoCammster7 - Yes ghosts are fine. Magic and the supernatural are very closely related.

Eagle Animations - Star Wars action figures aren't unoriginal! It's what you do with them that makes the difference mini/smile

We're really looking forward to seeing the entries mini/smile

/Users/karen/Desktop/Smoovie Logo png.png

Smoovie, Is it okay to have the video in Trailer format.  Say it looks like a trailer but the actually thing won't come out.  Is that okay?

http://i.imgur.com/CSwoca1.png

Binding Bricks wrote:

Smoovie, Is it okay to have the video in Trailer format.  Say it looks like a trailer but the actually thing won't come out.  Is that okay?

Its called a faux trailer

I can't brickfilm for now. See you guys later.

Can I still release the film in the bricksinmotion forum after entering?
Or do I need to wait for the results?

Boardron

http://www.windlovers.nl/downloads/OBD/OBD_Banner.png

I might do it sounds kinda fun ! mini/yes

Formerly GoldenAnimations

Hi im new and um i only have a short small movie ( probably wont win these guys are ALL pros )
i am only able to make small movies  because i dont have much legos
please if you can consider makeing a small contest for ppl like me with small amounts of legos mini/bigsmile thx mini/delirium

Hi Binding Bricks,

Yes a trailer would be a great idea. Look forward to seeing it mini/smile

Hi boardron,

We're very happy for you to post your movie on the BiM forum before the competition results are through. It won't effect anything mini/smile

Hey guys,

It's just over a month to go before the competition closes. We can almost feel the magic from here!

We're really looking forward to seeing the entries and sending the winners their prizes mini/smile

The LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle set looks seriously cool. It is taking pride of place in the Smoovie office at the moment just waiting to be sent out to the winner along with copies of LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 for the Mac.

Happy animating mini/smile

Great, I'll start animating as soon as my bricklink order comes through, I've run almost completely out of grey bricks, something I'm going to need a lot of. mini/wink

I must say I am very intrigued about this contest. It's very professional managed and the prizes and very tempting, I will most certainly be entering as soon as the right idea comes to me. Also, will the prizes ship worldwide? I saw your location is scotland, and I'm from ireland, so would this work? Sorry if this has already been asked, just double checking.

Many thanks.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Hi LegOpinions,

Yes we'll ship prizes worldwide of course.

We'll just have to make sure we have a really good strong box for the LEGO mini/smile

Might enter. Make a short film.

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

I'm hoping to do something special for this, but as yet any ideas for something 'magical' so to speak seem to be rather limited. I'll do my best to whip up something nice though, considering how nicely put together the contest is, and the amazing prizes you're offering.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Im going to enter mini/smile

Tried to think of something creative, then i realized all of my creativity was on my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/jorgeproductions66

I really need to get going on this. I've got such a good idea, luckily this time next week I'll be on easter holiday, giving me a nice bit of time to get going. I've got all the sounds, and I've already made the title. Tomorrow I want to start animating, I can edit throughout the week. mini/bigsmile

I've just finished animating my entry, is there any way we coild download the logo to put at the start of our video or something?

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

Yes, I agree with Jstudios, a logo (Preferably with a transparent background) would be very much appreciated! Have my sets built, script finished, and shot-list made out - now to get animating! mini/bigsmile I'm doing an old film effect on it as well, it'll be very cool hopefully.

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

I've started animating mine. I need to sort out a bit of light flicker, but mines got an original idea to it, something unique.

No! Why do you both have to enter? GAGH! Now I'll have no chance. mini/sad

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028