Re: The Pilgrim's Son

Has anyone downloaded the second part? It was taken down by YouTube copyright garbage and I'm dying to see how it ends.

"Defeat is always momentary."

-Carl Denham, King Kong (2005)

texas_cheeto_hog wrote:

Has anyone downloaded the second part? It was taken down by YouTube copyright garbage and I'm dying to see how it ends.

Not sure what you are talking about seeing as I can watch it perfectly fine.

Lucas wrote:

Not sure what you are talking about seeing as I can watch it perfectly fine.

Probably because you are living in another country, where your copyright laws are a little different from that of North America's. And no, I can't seem to find Part 2. Sorry.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

texas_cheeto_hog wrote:

I have an mp4 file of the second part. If you want, I can send you a copy via email.

@Burger, that would be fantastic! Thank you so much! I would really appreciate it! I'll send you a Private Message that gives you my email. So excited! mini/bigsmile

This is now one of my favorite brick films of all time! Thank you Burger! And most of all, Thank You CaptainBulldog! I shall greatly miss you and your art, and I will always look to it for inspiration! mini/smile

P.S. I also like Enya!

P.P.S. You totally had me fooled on the ending.
P.P.P.S. (that's a thing, right?) I'm going to try to get this submitted to the brickfilm Archival project so it can be enjoyed for all time.

Last edited by texas_cheeto_hog (December 12, 2014 (02:22pm))