Topic: For That Cake!

Directory Link

For That Cake

Video at Facebook.com

Second episode of the "Lego El Chavo" series. Edited from a certain episode of "El Chavo", a Mexican television series.

Last edited by QuinteroCastroFilms (November 9, 2010 (06:23pm))

V. Q. Castro

Re: For That Cake!

Theme, story and set decoration are key points I have in mind...

Main characters in this short are:

Chilindrina a precocious girl, who always takes advantage of others, regarding her innocent face. She is the one in the red sweater and white pants.

Mrs. Cleotilde a middle-aged woman who is in love with Chilindrina's father Don Ramón. She is constantly referred to as "the witch of apartment 71". She is the one in the "sky" blue outfit.

Uncredited characters

Chavo is the boy in the green legs and the black cap, who punches his friend in his face. There is no evidence why.

Quico is the boy in the black clothes, and beanie. He falls on the ground unconcious after the punch.

V. Q. Castro

I'm sorry, but this isn't really a stop motion film. You shouldn't have to explain the story to us.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

There was like, what, 15 pictures? Not even.

Brickfilmer a decade ago, now looking to relive the glory days mini/smile

It's a stop-motion brickfilm for me... and that's all that counts! mini/lol

Last edited by QuinteroCastroFilms (November 9, 2010 (07:55pm))

V. Q. Castro

can a mod delete this post?
mod edit: Nope. Think before you post.
Ahh dang.... o well- learned my lesson: BE NICER

Last edited by Mason (November 9, 2010 (08:29pm))

Guys, let's keep this thread on-topic. Meaning we discuss the film in question, not the Directory.

@Emayesoen, lay off, making a brickfilm with technical flaws is not a very good reason to slam someone.

@Quintero, It may be a brickfim to you, and I see your point, but keep in mind that most films use hundreds of pictures with very tiny one millimeter increments to create the illusion of movement. Perhaps you need to do a quick Google search, but just to let you know, this is more of a slide show than a brickfilm. Take a look in the directory and see what I mean. and if this is really based off a television show, than perhaps you should take creating a more original plot into consideration.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png