Re: Happy Septemberfest Everyone!

Has anyone mentioned A Trip To Alphen? I always thought that was pretty great.

"Too fast, waaay too faaast!"

MPfist0 wrote:

Vik, the List (since you wanted it)(the order it's casual):
-12 Bucks                                                    -America: Outlawed                                                    -Cognizance
-Down the Hatch                                           -The Day Brickfilms DOT com crashed                         -Zero Gravity Rebellion
-Odd Jobs                                                    -Special Deliverance                                                   -Valentine
-Night at the Pier                                          -Choose your own storyline: The fight for Paradise Hills -Writers Block
-Da Europeans: Unfinished Project                 -The Magic Portal                                                        -Aladibababad
-Frankenstein                                               -Beast                                                                       -Through the years
-Mr Socially impaired: The end of expectation -Robota                                                                     -One: A space Odissey
-Manos: the hands of Dave                            -Out of Time                                                              -Twisted
-The first lego movie                                     -The Citizen of the Year                                              -Bane of the Sith
-Allest ist Die Noppe                                      -Amphibian Appendages                                             -Mirrored Perspective
-Henry & Edmond: Le nouveau Voisin             -Changes (for 6 music)                                               -Box: an epic motion picture
-First Class                                                   -The River                                                                 -The Gauntlet
-Canister Wasteland 2                                   -Days of our Pizza                                                      -Gurve Meh The Candy
-The Game                                                   -The Franky Job                                                         -1xy
-Oldschool Lego Star Wars: A new hope          -Taco Trouble                                                            -The Letter
-About a Door                                               -Star Wars: The Great Disturbance                              -Good Company Redux
-Fallen Part 1                                                -The Han Solo Affair

These are only 50 of the brickfilms I enjoy more than Unrenewable. Right now I'm watching ladonite's brickfilms, so yeah, there are a lot more (I hope I don't get banned by Smeagol for disliking his last work mini/tongue).

I was just asking because I was curious for the list, btw, not because you disliked Unrenewable. There are a lot of brickfilms I enjoy more myself. I like Unrenewable though.
Also, where's Zombie Attack 2 mini/sad ?

How could I forgot that one?!?!? And by saying the ban thing, it's not that I really dislike it. I was just saying.

Beast?  Ouch.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Squash wrote:

Has anyone mentioned A Trip To Alphen? I always thought that was pretty great.

"Too fast, waaay too faaast!"

I love A Trip to Alphen, I was trying to remember it's name recently.

I was fiddling around with my editing software and decided I was going to make a sig for my septemberfest video. But my question is, which is better:

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii310/BabyBluePenguin/BiM/Untitled-8.png
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii310/BabyBluePenguin/BiM/Untitled1.png

Last edited by Legobrickstud (September 11, 2010 (09:33pm))

I LURK MORE THAN I POST]

last one, it's better to read.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

The second one. Too many hands in the first.

Ok, thats what I thought. Thanks!

I LURK MORE THAN I POST]

Great list!

1xY is required viewing.

A great way to celebrate TCOTY is by playing the official licensed game.

Did anyone actually ever finish that? I got stuck after talking to the Phoenix in Balser's backyard.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

MPfist0 wrote:

Mr Socially impaired: The end of expectation

mini/eek You think that's better than 'Unrenewable'? Smeagol must be hanging himself.....

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

Not technically better. I just liked it way more than unrenewable.
And well, I don't see why should he worry about just one stupid n00b arrogant member while there are billions of peoples who "wow"s at his movie mini/tongue.

So, you admit you're a stupid, arrogant n00b?

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

Jargon wrote:

A great way to celebrate TCOTY is by playing the official licensed game.

Holy crap, there is a game? I just downloaded it, but how do you run it?

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

A GAME?!?!?!
mini/jaw
*faints*

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

goldencamerastudios wrote:

So, you admit you're a stupid, arrogant n00b?

That's [/modesty].
I was mainly kidding, but many people will think that about me just for the list. Now, can we stop focusing on my list, please?
Btw, is that a game? Is it a real game?

MPfist0 wrote:

(I hope I don't get banned by Smeagol for disliking his last work mini/tongue).

Well if you did, I'd unban you for liking A Night at the Pier

To play The Citizen of the Year: The Game, you will need Windows Frotz.