Topic: The Adventures of Eddy and Jane

Hello all!
I invite you to check out The Adventures of Eddy and Jane: 

www.EddyandJane.com

Eddy and Jane is a 10 episode series made for children aged 6-10 but is hopefully enjoyed by all ages. Currently the first 8 episodes are online.  The last two will be uploaded within the next week.

Vahid
(Two Dudes Productions)

Re: The Adventures of Eddy and Jane

I love it. I simply love it. I haven't seen this kind of brickfilm in a while. You pulled it off wonderfully.

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled.

I'm in love with this movie. It excels in so many levels.

-Jimmybob

Move over Rover, let Jimi take over.
[email protected]

Wow, it's all so wonderful. The style is great and I love it all. mini/smile

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3275/3140557244_9e281a778c_o.jpg

This is... Perfect. Sets were massive and detailed. Voices suited and were acted well. Animation was smooth and slapstick. Script was very funny. Effects were simple, but worked well. I don't think there is anything flawed with this, it could be on TV.

Film doesn't want to work for me, perhaps give a direct link to the original file?

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

I'm sorry the movie didn't work for you.  I'll try to sort that out.  In the mean time you could try these direct links:

Ep1: www.eddyandjane.com/movies/ep1.wmv
Ep2: www.eddyandjane.com/movies/ep2.wmv
Ep3: www.eddyandjane.com/movies/ep3.wmv
Ep4: www.eddyandjane.com/movies/ep4.wmv
etc.

For further episodes simply change the number before the .wmv
I'm going to try to put up quick time versions over the next week which will hopefully be more reliable.

Vahid

The whole style of this series are just like Saturday morning cartoons, I've never seen anything like that... That's a great thing BTW, you broke away from a weird 'brickfilms' style barrier, even though this still is one. mini/wink

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

that was just the best animation&voice acting i have seen for a long time
that can be on tv

Project Secret

Thank you for all the positive feedback.  It was a lot of fun to produce the series.

That was beautiful. Simply amazing mini/smile

Oh wow, this is such a fun series. I love the animation, it's really creative.
This should definitely be on tv. Can't wait for the next two episodes! mini/bigsmile

I cannot seem to get to the website. mini/sad

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

This is fantastic! There was a bit of light flicker in the earlier episodes, but that can easily be overlooked. I love it.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Yes, the light flicker at the begining of the series was really annoying for us.  Although the exposure was always set manually it wasn't until the first lot of editing was done that we realised we still had flicker.  We then figured out that although our shutter speed was consitent, if we set the camera's aperature to anything with a + gain it started to do it's automatic compensation.  Very annoying.  We were able to fix it but simply didn't have time to re-shoot.

D.J.M, you said you couldn't get to the site.  I wonder what went wrong.  I'll look into it.

As per everyone else above, Great film, excellently done. Can't wait to see more.

This is one of those magical little films that show there are many ideas still out there.
Beautiful, just beautiful.
' Sniff'

D.J.M.

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

best brickfilm I have seen in a long long time!!!!!! what am I saying?! mini/eek
THE BEST I EVER SEEN mini/bigsmile:D:D:D

I'm a bonehead.. But not in making movies! mini/wink

I loved that. It was so good. I can't wait for more mini/bigsmile.

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

I watched the first 4 last night. They were very impressive, sets are awesome. I love the style you film these, it's different to other duos.

mini/bigsmile

-Brain Wave

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nomfee/Lego/fjpb_poster_.png
Click above to watch mini/bigsmile
Youtube Twitter