Topic: The Juggler

Directory Link

The Juggler

Link

This is a short lego stop-motion that I did that experiments with green screen. Altogether this took me about an hour to film and edit. This video really has no story at all but you might be able to piece together some kind of story...maybe...

The music is by "The Hit Crew"...

Re: The Juggler

Surprising due to the Lego Logo, this is an okay film. There is no story as you addressed in the credits, but the animation was okay. My only advise is to have a story and to mask or something with those juggling balls. They seemed too slow.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Re: The Juggler

Not bad, as it got the point across, but some things to work on. A definite green edge around the balls, probably due to the fact that you had them laying directly on a green piece of paper when you took the picture (am I right?). Physics (speed, acceleration/deceleration) were off as well. And who juggles two balls with both hands? Was there a reason you didn't do three balls?

I doubt this'll make the directory, either, as it's really just a test film. Just a warning.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions