Re: YouTube

If you hate on Google much more Larry Page is going to show up at your house and try to convince you to kill your half robot father. mini/tongue

That meme usage is perfection.

Hmm, so YouTube have reverted back to the previous video player. Guess they realised that it was buggier than a jungle explorer. Its just a shame they haven't fixed the 'view previous comment' bug yet *slowclap*

YouTube is like my local multiplex cinema - I'm still going to use it, but that doesn't stop me complaining about the small car park, the sticky floor, the overpriced popcorn, the fact I can sometimes hear the film that's playing in the screen next door, and the toilets that look like something out of a Kubrick film.

YouTube
Max, She/They

Now since YouTube has given the option t change your username, I definitely do want to. Problem is, I don't know what I want to change it to. All I know is I'm tired of using the name LegoAndStickfigs.

EDIT: I've changed my mind. I changed my name and instantly regretted it for it changed YouTube into YouTUbe/Google+. Seems like it was too good to be true. All I wanted to do was change my YT name.

Last edited by LASF (August 2, 2013 (10:53am))

I like my name but the window about changing it keeps coming up (When I'm trying to watch a video mini/confused )

Well, for some reason I can do custom thumbnails now.....
Even though the 'Features' screen says I can't. Which is kinda cool.

I also finished the Adsense thing, so ads.
Which at my viewership levels should get me my first check in about 2045.

It also wanted me to switch to the Youtube/Google+ thing, I said no.

So I tried uploading a frame from a film for my channel art, expecting that YouTube would have one of those things that lets you drag around what part of the picture you want shown for the channel art on different devices, but it doesn't have that. It automatically put the center of the picture as the banner, which cuts off the heads of the characters. How do I fix this?

Move the frame around in a photo editor. Resize or something. Trial and error until it's right.

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

My youtube avatar won't update. It's really weird.
And this keeps happening. It does this then I can't play, pause, or interact with the video in any way. It's dark because I use turn out the lights for firefox. Also I have the speed thing too. The quality thing gets all weird in embedded videos. EDIT: Now the quality thing happens on the youtube website: Have a look. I don't like this at all. Seriously youtube, if it ain't broke and no one has a problem with it, DON'T FREAKING CHANGE IT.

Last edited by Blue Phoenix (August 5, 2013 (10:14am))

BISCUIT!
My website is in construction!

I had the same problem as you guys. Like, it wouldn't accept the thumbnails that I had selected. It is weird.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

@MightyWanderer I'd reccomend downloading a photoshop template for the channel banners. That way you can work out exactly where you need to move your character's heads to. I can't remember the one I personally used but I think it was linked in the description of some YouTube tutorial video.

Boats Animator
Free stop motion software with 1080p support!
YouTubeBrickfilms WikiBoats Animator

Someone for the love of god help me. I sign on my account with a yahoo email, instead now it just shows a gmail. I don't even. Now I can't get onto my channel or get rid of the google+ crap

I won't let me skip its forcing this garbage on me.

AND HEY.

I decide fine you win google. Guess what? I still can't get onto my dang channel.

What is going on. And what is preventing me from driving to google and killing every single last one of these morons. mini/madhead

MY CHANNEL ISNT SHOWING UP ON THE LINK!

Google I am going to end you

I thought something similar happened to me, I was about to rip my hair out when I thought it wiped my channel. But, it turns out they made a second Youtube channel (so now I have a completely useless second channel). Unfortunately, it looks like they completely wiped your channel, when I go to a link for one of your videos, the classic "This video is unavailable" shows up.

I say send a complaint to YouTube/Google, wiping an account with having any prior knowledge of what they'll do AND basically forcing you to do so is complete utter stupid freakin' crap.

Former BRAWL host, 2013-2017
             Youtube   Twitter

Seriously? I have had that account since 2009..

Whatever. Youtube needs to die, and get replaced by the better video sites. Google sucks. Im going to bing mini/madhead

That's exactly why, silents, I now use Vimeo.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

There I fixed it. They actually responded to the "light" complaint I sent to them.

And fixed it.

Google is awesome but can't do a video site apparently.

Google i am going to end you

Google sucks

Google is awesome

Hm....

Glad you got it fixed, though. mini/wink

silents429 wrote:

Seriously? I have had that account since 2009..

Whatever. Youtube needs to die, and get replaced by the better video sites. Google sucks. Im going to bing mini/madhead

I switched to Bing a long time ago since it actuallyyiedls relevant results and doesn't skew away from sites people are looking for when the sites are counter to their agenda...

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

silents429 wrote:

There I fixed it. They actually responded to the "light" complaint I sent to them.

And fixed it.

Google is awesome but can't do a video site apparently.

I'm shocked that they actually RESPONDED to a complaint!!!!!!!!  And FIXED it too????  God has blessed you.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."