Topic: The Unlucky Man - Ep. 1: Answer the Phone!!!!

Directory Link

The Unlucky Man - Ep. 1: Answer the Phone!!!!

YouTube
My Site - Film Page

TBDude  —  May 17, 2010  — The first episode in a new series! The Unlucky Man is watching T.V. and the phone rings, to his dismay the caller was gonna give him 1 million dollars!

Last edited by Caidan (May 21, 2010 (08:22pm))

Used to be 'Caidence'

Re: The Unlucky Man - Ep. 1: Answer the Phone!!!!

Well to start with I have to say this is one of the better shorts - that is coming from more amateur kinds of Brickfilmers. The animation and lighting, as well as quality, was all mediocre however the story made me smirk. My main dislike was the fact this is a serious. I find that practically everything is becoming a series, trilogy, or sequel either because it was successful or they think it's a good idea. Anyway, now for a rating!

Set Design: 5.6/10
Voice Acting: 6.1/10
Animation: 4.9/10
Lighting: 5.4/10
Story: 7.1/10
Overall: 5.5/10

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

LegOpinions wrote:

Well to start with I have to say this is one of the better shorts - that is coming from more amateur kinds of Brickfilmers. The animation and lighting, as well as quality, was all mediocre however the story made me smirk. My main dislike was the fact this is a serious. I find that practically everything is becoming a series, trilogy, or sequel either because it was successful or they think it's a good idea. Anyway, now for a rating!

Set Design: 5.6/10
Voice Acting: 6.1/10
Animation: 4.9/10
Lighting: 5.4/10
Story: 7.1/10
Overall: 5.5/10

That equals 5.82/10 not 5.5/10. Just saying.

TDogg186 wrote:

Okay, seriously, you don't have to go strutting around making pointless and embarrassing comments like that.

Last edited by RealBrick (May 23, 2010 (12:05pm))

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

JSYK, I don't actually add up my things together, I just give what I think is the average.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

TDogg186 wrote:

2 points

You just got your first kool points!

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Chuppa/Signatures/sig1.png

Real Brick wrote:

Okay, seriously, you don't have to go strutting around making pointless and embarrassing comments like that.

Pointless: well I've got nothing better to do at the moment. I was reading his review and as I did I sore that the numbers didn't add up.
Embarrassing: I don't see how that embarrassing. I think you just have a problem with me rather than my post.
Strutting: I don't strut.

I liked it. A few hiccups in the walk cycle, but other than that, great!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig77/banners/logo.png
click me for my YouTube!