Re: The Lego Movie Project

FLIPaBRIK wrote:

yes! that is  a good idea considering that a 90min production wouldnt keep the attention of the little ones quite as long as a 60min... good thinking!

That was a factor yes, but I had been thinking about that one for a while.

"11 year olds should dance with girls kiss with tounge and make good things out of this" -- Brick by brick
"What the heck is this underwear business?" -- BertL

Hey, I could enter this into the rossland film festival, but give all the credit to you guys, if you don't want that thats fine.

Also, I only have two interested script-writers at the moment, so if you'd like to help with scripting in any way, please PM me your best script (an excerpt, if possible).

If we need it Badger, I could help with script writing. The only problem is that I'm too funny, I seriously can't write a non-funny film so it would probably be best if I didn't.

"11 year olds should dance with girls kiss with tounge and make good things out of this" -- Brick by brick
"What the heck is this underwear business?" -- BertL

Icould try out, but I have to mke an excerpt, I'll PM you tommorrow.

You weren't including me in that list, were you, Badger?

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

No, I didn't. You're still interested in looking through the script once it is finished, though, right?

Absolutely. As much as I'm not convinced this project will reach expectations, I want to at least do my part. I'd help with the writing if I could, but my schedule is absurdly overbooked already.

Doc, I think 60 minutes isn't rraally a movie. We should rename it "TLTVSP: The Lego TV Special Project"
To all those who think it won't work out, It won't if we don't get help, so technically you could be the cause of it not working out.

meme
http://i.imgur.com/gMfjgiC.jpg

I guess I can help.

I posted my subscription yesterday.

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

Here's a small update.

The script still hasn't started. I received two submissions to become a script writer, but I didn't believe either of those were of the quality I'm looking for for this film. If you would like to become a script writer, please send a me a PM (or post it here, doesn't matter) consisting of an excerpt (or full script) of your best screenplay. Thanks.

Do we have anyone that is confirmed to be a animator yet?

No, I'm pretty sure The Doctor is saving that part until the script is finished. I might be wrong, however.

If you finish it in time, I could probably get it into a festival that is the only Academy qualifying children's film festival in the world. PM me if you want to talk about it. If it's good enough, it could win some festival awards, but probably not an Academy Award. There is a very small chance it will. I guess we should get the Infinite Improbability Drive out soon...

If you want someone to animate I will. I suck at it though, so you may not want me to do it.

So far we have only two people applying for the role of animator, Randomparrot and me, D.J.M.

Double post.

Not much going on, eh?

Big surprise. Though, theoretically the action is over on the Brickfilms thread. I'm not going to waste the energy or give TAAB the satisfaction of a hit to go look and see.

Badger, check your PMs.

well, badger has found another person for the scripting "squash" so, so far badger and squash are the script writers. and i don't know what is going on in the animation department. there hasnt been much action in the brickfilms thread lately either, with doc and badger being admins and all, and heandhim has had to drop out due to another project of his. i hope this project will pick up pace again mini/blankexpression this is such an awesome idea and i wish there was more i could do to help...give me some work and i'll do it...

-flip

I wonder who will get chosen for the animator role? mini/confused