Re: The Fastest Funniest Lego Star Wars Story Ever Told

ohhh

seaforce110 wrote:

this guy didn't made this!!! read the description: The original Star Wars saga as told by ---> a <--- kid with one heck of a LEGO collection.

Yeah, told. I don't think the narrator actually made the film.

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

goldencamerastudios wrote:
seaforce110 wrote:

this guy didn't made this!!! read the description: The original Star Wars saga as told by ---> a <--- kid with one heck of a LEGO collection.

Yeah, told. I don't think the narrator actually made the film.

That's been long established.

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

Wow, I can't believe I missed this, that was really awesome. To be honest, I think the only thing I didn't really enjoy too much was the narration, it really felt like it was written by a 9 year old, and whether or not that was the effect that was intended, I don't think it worked in favour of the film overall, hearing stuff like "and then the kid heard this and then another guy said something about this big thing in the sky, then the kid and the guy went and found this other guy and his friend creature and they went to the big thing in the sky" is mind numbingly repetitive.

Like some others have already mentioned, the brick effects were very impressive. I'd also be interested to know how much support Lego gave you.

Coolest Brickfilm Ever.

"Now you're just being cute. I CAN'T GO TO PIGFARTS. IT'S ON MAAARS, YOU NEEED A ROCKETSHIP. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died; Look at this. Rocketship Potter. Starkid Potter. Moooonshoes Potter. TRAVERSING THE GALAXY FOR INTERGALATIC TRAVELS TO PIGFARTS." Draco Malfoy