Topic: Single gunshot test

Here's a test I done with my new Quickcam Pro. 9000 I got for Christmas and edited in windows movie maker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXD-ztOu … annel_page

Hope you like it.

Re: Single gunshot test

Not bad, not bad at all.

-Jimmybob

Move over Rover, let Jimi take over.
[email protected]

the the best quality i have seen filmed with a qcp900 animation was ok

Project Secret

Wow! Thanks! Though, I didn't know that was great quality, and the white flashes weren't light flicker, they were just an experiment with its color settings.

The third gunshot doesn't quite synch up with the sound, and you could use some blurring and lighting effects around your flashes.

grizzle wrote:

The third gunshot doesn't quite synch up with the sound, and you could use some blurring and lighting effects around your flashes.

Actually, it's the second one, I know it doesn't synch up, and the quickcam lighting is just close to flash effects and the muzzle flashes are done in MSP.

There was some light flicker when he brought his arm down from the recoil, but all in all, that was very nice.

You're wrong! That was actually an experiment with the quickcam pro. 9000 settings.

Ah.

krakovibrick man wrote:

You're wrong! That was actually an experiment with the quickcam pro. 9000 settings.

For a muzzle flash, crank the exposure up, rather than the brightness; the flash seemed a bit gray.

-Jimmybob

Move over Rover, let Jimi take over.
[email protected]

You're right, I'll try better next time. mini/wink