Topic: Operation Clearout Part 1 - Tri-Sided War

Directory Link

Operation Clearout Part 1 - Tri-Sided War

YouTube
YouTube HD

The first part of Operation Clearout. I've put a lot of work into this. Part 2 is well in the works. I'll release it ASAP! Here's the idea behind it:

In 2013, A gang of Russian rebels joined to form a gang on the streets of Moscow. Moscow was vandalized quite badly. The gang were imprisoned, but got back out by another gang who admired their work. The gangs worked together. They eventually got enough money for secret hiring. There were many punishments, not all survived, but the Russians were determined. A year later, they let their ambitions run. They became an empire. An army. To most, an enemy.

Anyone who walked in the way of these Russians was in major trouble. It went on. People were arfraid. After another year, they became so rich, they were making their own airfields. They had aircraft, weapons, infantry. They were moving out of Russia. The leader of this secret force, Vladimir Heinskov, wanted to rule the world. He thought he was unstoppable. He was ready for World War 3. He thought he could've taken on the whole world.

Christopher Sandy joined a powerful Secret Task Force in the UK. He was believed to have very much potential. He was here to take on these Russians, to avenge many things that happened to his family. Sandy is scared, worried, anxious, curious. He isn't a punk. He never realized what he'd get himself into. He was to join Operation Clearout. This was Pvt. Christopher Sandy's best chance on what he wanted. This, is the beginning, of his journey to get what he wants. Revenge.

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

Re: Operation Clearout Part 1 - Tri-Sided War

Good stuff:
The camp scene, I thought was the most enjoyable scene in the film. It had good animation and showed emotion in the soldiers. Most of the animation was smooth. The camp set was nice, and the muzzle flares were excellent. Vehicle's were nicely built.

Stuff that can be worked on:
The green screening was a little iffy, and the picture of the background was actually shown after it(a mistake?). The minifigure jerked around a bit when he was talking, and the sets were a tad basic. The plot seemed a bit thin at this stage.

So overall, I enjoyed it and thought it was a good watch. Though I think their are a few things to work on in part 2, which I look forward to.

Last edited by Brain Wave (April 24, 2010 (12:08pm))

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nomfee/Lego/fjpb_poster_.png
Click above to watch mini/bigsmile
Youtube Twitter