Topic: Super Sonic Speed

Directory Link

Super Sonic Speed

Click here to WATCH!

A entry to the Speed Of Light animation contest. This footage is ENTIRELY experimental, BUT I think it looks really cool! You saw it here first!

olol

I rearwy, rearwy like dinosaurs. Or something...

Re: Super Sonic Speed

EPIC WIN!!!! mini/lol

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac244/Dhizmoraxe/BiM%20Signature/BiMbubbles.png
Latest video: splat.

how is it actually speed?i get the inhuman part but it pretty much looks like a guy just transforming into a tree.
mini/confused

Well you see, I transformed him into a tree to give an illusion of "super speed". But I suppose it was a hit or miss.

mini/smile

olol

oh.well doesn't matter your gonna win now

KrusaderKego wrote:

Well you see, I transformed him into a tree to give an illusion of "super speed". But I suppose it was a hit or miss.

mini/smile

The illusion would've worked better had you moved him a farther distance a little faster.
I have to agree with Trenton, it looks like he's turning into a tree. mini/blankexpression

Well he found the most original idea for an entry and that deserves 1st, 2nd or 3rd. mini/bigsmile

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Chuppa/Signatures/sig1.png

Chuppa wrote:

Well he found the most original idea for an entry and that deserves 1st, 2nd or 3rd. mini/bigsmile

Whether or not he invented something original is besides the point, IMO he failed to create the desired effect.

It should have moved faster.  Nice originality though.

Wouldn't this be in the WIPS and Tests forum? Just wondering.

Anyway, that was great! It didn't look very fast, but it was very creative. Good animation of the land, too.

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Thanks Chuppa and Lugwig! I guess this is a test lol. Well Bloogyo, it's just a attempt, not so much of a polished technique. But I do get what you're getting at.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

olol

KrusaderKego wrote:

Thanks Chuppa and Lugwig! I guess this is a test lol. Well Bloogyo, it's just a attempt, not so much of a polished technique. But I do get what you're getting at.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

Yeah, it's very original.

The tree should of been the other way around.

o

olol