Topic: Good Cop, Batman

Directory Link

Good Cop, Batman

This is a link. Click it.

Everyone has their off days.

Re: Good Cop, Batman

-

Last edited by Lucas (September 1, 2021 (10:20am))

Another well executed idea. I laughed my ass off, like always/

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Pretty hilarious when he yells

Spoiler (click to read)

" SWEAR TO MEE "

mini/XD Some lightning flaws, but I love the voice acting. Good job

That was hilarious.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Good job. The lighting was good, the set building was good. The voice acting was great. The animation is great. It's definitely not your best (Your films don't seem to be as funny as they used to) but I enjoyed it. It made me laugh and the reference was pretty good.
4.5/5 - Excellent

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

Good stuff, I was excited to see what my line meant in context and was not disappointed by my role as Sen. Syble Mann.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

I love the guy at the end, Sen. Syble Mann.

By the way Keshen, I'd appreciate it if you could reply to that PM if affirmative.

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

My faverite film of yours by far, I watched this at least 9 times, and I laughed at it every time.
Good job!

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

I love the way you continually reference your previous films, not to mention the fact that it was quite funny.

Awesomesauceness. I thought the "oh and I still haven't found Rachel" part was genius, it's great how you put that in.

Well, I didn't find it THAT funny, you're recurring theme is a small 40-50 second film with one guest star.  Overall it was well done, and I enjoy the fact your films are a little cleaner than they used to be, but we could use a little variety.
3/5

-spam post-

newton9527 wrote:

-spam post-

Ouch. If you didn't enjoy the film then that's okay but there's no need to get personal.

Since I'm here, I just want to point out that when Smeagol sent me his lines he had no idea that it was in any way related to Batman, yet at the very end of his audio clip he yelled: "DO I LOOK LIKE A COP!?" in Batmans voice. Which I thought was very appropriate, and a little creepy.
Thanks for your contribution, and psychic abilities, Phil. I have a feeling that this isn't the last we'll see of Sen. Syble Mann.

mini/bigsmile

The weirdest part for me was that I was going to add "Swear to me!" at the end then decided against it.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png