Topic: Chroma key challenge (read rules)
This is a chroma key challenge so people can improve their chroma key skills if they need good shots.
1. Someone should post a type of setting like "castle" or "garden" then the ones who participate have 8 days to make a shot and scene.
P.S: If I take "castle" then I make the shot with minifigs and all the action and then do the chroma key.
2. Set building will be counted (if you have a set)
3. You should post the picture without chroma key and with chroma key
4 Judges will judge:
Genre (Originality and set relation, but give an overall
1. Masking is allowed
2. No double entries just editing the same frame.
3. Judging positions will always be open and the one who wins will choose the theme, and has the option to judge with no trial or anything and he will be in charge of the thread.
P.S: I am looking for people who want to be judges with me.
Last edited by Brick by Brick (March 5, 2010 (03:50pm))
Brick by Brick is the man