Topic: LEGO Universe: Ravaged By War

Directory Link

LEGO Universe: Ravaged By War

Click To Watch

My First LEGO animation ever. In a LEGO world much like our own, there has been war raging for almost 3 decades. Strange and mysterious time portals strike unsuspecting minifigs at random, transporting them to other LEGO universes. Many of the heros from these different universes have united against one common enemy, in hopes to destroy the portals, and restore peace to the lego universes. (This is part one)

Last edited by Rotten Fruit (February 23, 2010 (07:58pm))

[img]=/Users/samfruitman/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2010/19-Jul-10/rotten fruit pictures logo GOOD.tiff[/img]

Re: LEGO Universe: Ravaged By War

That's pretty good! One common problem is that the the voices are quiet so I have to turn the volume up, but then an EXTREMELY loud explosion nearly brakes my ear drums. But with practice I think you'll get the hang of it! What program did you use for the movie?

"Doc seriously, do that one more time without warning me first and I'll flip this examination table and roundhouse kick you in the face." - Adam young

Re: LEGO Universe: Ravaged By War

Agree with Xpictures the voices were too quiet. Also I could see some things moving, that shouldn't be, and you could have put more details into the set. The animation was pretty good and you had a decent story. It was worth a watch, but it could've been way better, looking forward to see your future projects. (yes I know this was released in July).