Topic: War of the Worlds Clip "Under Foot"

Here is a movie I worked on and finished in 3 days. I did it for my English project and I ended up doing really well. I hope you like it, it features some of my best animation so far. mini/wink

PS- Sorry about all the credits, but I needed them in the prjoject, because in my last film I made for English everyone complained I didnt have enough credits?

Youtube

Re: War of the Worlds Clip "Under Foot"

mini/eek Haha!

Great animation, but the lighting didn't fit comparing to the original scene. Still great though. mini/smile

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

Dude i've never seen the movie, I just read the book in english and I thought that that's what it would look like. haha sorry.

Fantastic animation. I was particularly impressed by the camera spin when the narrator was caught by the tendril. The only problem I had was at the beginning, the narrator says quite calmly that they shouldn't eat all the food and then he gets the curator up against the wall. That's one rapid mood swing. mini/wink

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Olsonstudios wrote:

Dude i've never seen the movie, I just read the book in english and I thought that that's what it would look like. haha sorry.

Oh heh, I thought the audio didn't sound the same as it did in the film either. mini/tongue

I apologize.

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

Hah thats ok man I'm glad ya liked it too! But yeah Hazzat that it is pretty wierd mini/rolleyes I noticed that too, but oh well I suppose. Thanks for watching it by the way.

Great animation and quite impressive sets.

Happy THACing mini/sunnies

That's just as I imagined this part of the book! Minus the silly rock song. mini/tongue

Great work!

-Jimmybob

Move over Rover, let Jimi take over.
[email protected]

Ha silly rock song? both songs I used are pure genius ;]