Topic: Hitting People

Directory Link

Hitting People

YouTube

A spur of the moment video that took about twenty-five minutes to make, editing and all. It's a test on white expanses and I had nothing else to do. Enjoy!

Last edited by roRyL (January 8, 2010 (01:46pm))

Re: Hitting People

*cough*

that's no movie, that's a test, or not even a test. Sorry, but this is rushed rubbish.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

this is actually crud if you consider it a film, this is a test.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

mini/rolleyes I suppose, but like I said, I had nothing else to do. And actually it was two tests. mini/wink  Read the description.:)

So put it in tests, not in releases mini/confused

Eh,

Look in the Forums, Under ''WIP's and Tests''.
Then simply press ''New Topic'', Then you're put in the Information, The URL, Etc.
-Jack.

I know how to post mini/tongue

Well, it's animation is pretty decent to be honest. But everything else, even picture format, is horrible. This needs to go into the test boards, not the film boards.

Thank you.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8180/7904765754_a766f0e523.jpg
Into the darkness once more. I walk into the unknown. To a far better life than I've ever known.

What about the ''Eh,'' Then?

Also, I agree here, It seemed a little rushed, But the Animation itself was.. Quite nice.
-Jack.

The picture format was because YouTube's uploader kept crashing on me and I had to try a load of different file types before it actually worked. And the 'Eh,' was supposed to be a shrug.

Hah, this is a great idea. That would be awesome to have an incredibly long video of people getting hurt in the most creative and hilarious ways, but in lego of course.

Ok animation btw. mini/smile