Re: THAC 6 [CLOSED]

Ah screw it I'll use my blog.

can I post a quicktime from archive.org?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig77/banners/logo.png
click me for my YouTube!

I'm so gonna join this one. It'll be my first thac. I'm gonna just be back from holidays in time for it.
How and where do I post my video?

Last edited by MooCJ (December 27, 2008 (07:29pm))

I'm really new but I'm in (my first Thac and maybe my first film)

I'm really goliathan but it won't send me a conformation e-mail to that address so I'm stuck with this account

Damn
my Dad just told me we are going away on the 2nd mini/sad
so i cant do it this time...
but theres always next time

-EmmaExecute

Last edited by EmmaExecute (December 28, 2008 (07:04pm))

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll119/emma_execution/siggy.png
^Click to watch

I can't wait. I'm going to enter it hard.

*Pelvic thrust*

Last edited by Shale (December 27, 2008 (09:37pm))

Smoking marijuana, eating Cheez Doodles, and masterfully debating do not constitute 'plans' in my book - Walter 'Heisenberg' White

I'm going to try to enter. I've now got permission to use my dad's Nikon D40x for it and I'm pumped. I'm going to be running animation tests all week long to try to get myself ready.

R&R wrote:

Ok, youtube is an acceptable host right?

You can upload your entry to youtube, but you have to have another file too, in either Real Player (.rm / .rmvb), Quicktime (.mov), .avi or .wmv.
There's plenty of places to host these. If you're stuck for hosting on the day, I can give you temporarily hosting, but only if you're in trouble for hosting and can't find any near the end, and I'd give it to you for 2 days at the most.

-Steve

I might enter this, depends if I can get the time mini/wink

mini/smile i might be able to enter after all!! But dont expect too much from me, because i'm only 13 and not brilliant at making Brickfilms mini/confused

Brickyman wrote:

mini/smile i might be able to enter after all!! But dont expect too much from me, because i'm only 13 and not brilliant at making Brickfilms mini/confused

What do you mean:"only 13"?
There are younger people on this site.

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

Indeed. Animation skills doesn't depend on the age.

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

Brickyman wrote:

Same I'm 13. My film will be waaaaaaaaayyyy better than my last one on youtube because I'm getting sony vegas today!!!!:D

Last edited by MooCJ (December 28, 2008 (10:58am))

Moo-C-J wrote:
Brickyman wrote:

Same I'm 13. My film will be waaaaaaaaayyyy better than my last one on youtube because I'm getting sony vegas today!!!!:D

Good editing does not always make a great film. Just remember that, but it does help.

Last edited by Droid (December 28, 2008 (11:12am))

Im 13 too, but the first time I did my first animation, was back in 2002(I was 7 mini/mrgreen ).
The  skills depends on how long you have done it, FPS, how much time you use, that you make films that you know that you can make(believe me, NEVER do something that is too hard), and that you like your hobby.

I'm BACK! mini/bigsmile

Good editing does not always make a great film. Just remember that, but it does help.

Ya I guess I still need to work on story and camera stillness,but it should help me with the contest.

OK. well i've been doing animation for about two years or so, and i use 15 fps, but my films are a bit short... (sorry if i annoyed anyone saying i was 13...) Anyway i should have some films on youtube soon...My user name is TheBrickyman.

Excuse me im new on this.
So do you mean itsa contest on midnight?
Or shud it start then. But that whit time zone.
I´ll live in Sweden not so far away from England. Its 1 hour change betwen that so.
Shud i start on 1am? mini/confused

http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af150/KalleiSkovde/HighDolphin.png?t=1277025446

Since you said you Are an hour ahead you start at 1pm or 13:00 in 24 hour clock form.

_2014

I am deffinently doing this! MY FIRST THAC!!! mini/bigsmile

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon