Re: THAC 6 [CLOSED]

Shut up, you cigarette mini/tongue

I'm happy VN took over (nothing against Stevie), I'm sure he'll do a great job!

Last edited by Luke-Jay (February 18, 2009 (11:54am))

You guys are wound a bit too tight, it's like you can't take any criticism at all. I have only ever offered my opinion, if it's different to yours so what. I'm not asking you to buy the farm. So now your leaving you've made it personal, you insult me directly and not very well either. Even Max had a go but I'm not sure he understands the irony of his own post.

You have done much good here (& there), but you kinda dropped the ball with THAC didn't you? You're busy with exams, fair enough, a good education is worth having. But you still managed to design Amateur FilmMakers.com and post all over the forums so you were not that busy. Maybe the number of entries was a bit overhelming? But you could have rallied the troops and spread the work load. The handover was a classic, "....so if I can't find them, everyone will have to post them again". You lost a lot of credibility with that.

So before everyone starts blowing smoke up Steve again and ragging on me, I don't care if this is not the popular opinion. Anyway it looks like VN is an action man and has started moving things forward. Kinda makes me wish I had sent in my crappy entry.

Bye

I swear your TaaB in disguise....

Also, I dont conisder myself either 'Tough' or 'Cool'. I wish I was, but I'm not.

-MRB

Last edited by Max Butcher (February 19, 2009 (07:38am))

YouTube
Max, She/They

"Offered your opinion"? You slagged him!

Last edited by Penta (February 19, 2009 (03:17am))

Brick4brains has a point, but he doesn't have to be so blunt about it.

StevieCollins wrote:

Do you think you're cool by doing that? You know you're just making yourself look like a cigarette? Do you know that? Now I don't mean everything here is annoying but some people are right ignorant snobs.

And your manner of being better than him is to use homophobic insults? mini/confused

Edit:

SmallTimeProductions wrote:

Fág is censored? What if somebody was talking about cigarettes?

I've been on over a dozen forums over four years and I've never once seen people refer to cigarettes as f*gs except when the subject of someone using the word derogatorily comes up.

Last edited by Shale (February 19, 2009 (05:13pm))

Smoking marijuana, eating Cheez Doodles, and masterfully debating do not constitute 'plans' in my book - Walter 'Heisenberg' White

Shale wrote:
StevieCollins wrote:

Do you think you're cool by doing that? You know you're just making yourself look like a cigarette? Do you know that? Now I don't mean everything here is annoying but some people are right ignorant snobs.

And your manner of being better than him is to use homophobic insults? mini/confused

I never think of the word "cigarette" as a homosexual, I think of it, well, everyone in this country basically, thinks of it as someone who would get on your nerves and who would annoy you.

rsteenoven wrote:

Brick4brains has a point, but he doesn't have to be so blunt about it.

SmallTimeProductions wrote:

"Offered your opinion"? You slagged him!

"Smoooooooooooooth like sandpaper" - B4B

You know this forum needs a smilie for sarcasm.

mini/smile  mini/blankexpression  mini/sad  mini/bigsmile  mini/eek  mini/wink  mini/confused  mini/tongue  mini/lol  mini/madhead  mini/rolleyes  mini/sunnies  mini/mrgreen

f4g used to be the word used for cigarettes way back when. System of a Down uses the term in one of their songs. and they say something like "...smokin f4gs..."

Future Brickmaster Champ!

Please visit and join my website here