Re: Lego Star Wars: Taking Over the Empire

michaelsmovies Lol you were right mini/lol i'll look at what im writing next time mini/lol

But, did you press the quote button in the bottom right hand corner?( Mabye, you didn't know about that)Or did you do it yourself?

Fancypants wrote:

EDIT: You beat me to it, Leo. mini/wink

Also BG, your actual critique was pretty tactless.  Try to be a bit more sensitive.
It's especially insensitive to a brand new member to the community, who's just trying to figure stuff out.  He doesn't need insults thrown at him when he just wants to share his films and find ways to improve.

Anyway, welcome to BiM justforparody!  I think the main areas in need of improvement have already been addressed.  The chroma keying needs work, but I don't know how to help with that cause I suck at that too.  I think with chroma keying if you can't get it to turn out well, then it's better not to do it all, find another way, that's my opinion anyway.  The animation was decent, but next time try to add some animation for the long dialogue sequences to keep them interesting.

But I've definitely seen a lot worse so keep it up! mini/smile

thanks for your nice comment mini/bigsmile!!!

Hey justforparody, welcome to BiM! mini/delirium

As for the movie, it was pretty good. It seemed very forrestfire101-ish, but I'm not sure if you were trying to go for that or not. The green screening needs some work, but the backround there was for it was pretty awesome. But it was pretty distracting, I think, depending on the scene, it would just be easier and better to make a lego backround. The biggest thing I found was that there wasn't very much animation in it. I'd work on giving arm movements everytime someone speaks, or move their helmet. I saw that you just took 2 pictures of them and replayed it evertime they had a line. However, the animation that there was was pretty good.

Overall, I liked it, keep it up and you'll be better in no time! mini/smile

What's this?  BG is a jerk? A JERK??

Oh hey, this is a film topic...  mini/lol mini/lol mini/lol mini/lol mini/lol