Re: Does this sound good

mini/eek BertL, is that you?

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

Well BertL actually I stopped working on this because of school and homework and everything else thats going on in my life. Thanks for the helpfulness though I'll remember that when I pick it up again. T.G.-tom did you read my reply, I cleared things up in it.

Ever see Gladiator?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

Here is another one of my ideas. I know what you are probably thinking,- Why should we post when the last one was something he didn't follow through on?- well heres why, the last brickfilm I made was a mess. I didn't script, storyboard or anything. I also did exactly what Night Owl said, I over estimated what I could do. But this is something that has a high chance of completion.

So anyways, I am currently scripting a brickfilm that is like National Treasure, but doesn't copy everything of it. Only the basic story, for example: During a excavation in the Amazon Rainforest, a archeologist/Treasure hunter finds some ancient carvings telling something about an ancient treasure. That leads to a worldwide quest, where they discover clues and enemies.

I haven't finished the script/storyboard yet and am open for ideas. I am young but I can digitally alter my voice to make me sound older. This might be my first complete brickfilm!

Last edited by Interbrick (December 16, 2009 (05:10pm))

michaelsmovies wrote:

Alright I know this is a double post. I know about the editing button, but I didn't want to use it.

If you know about it, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULDN'T YOU USE IT?

That is all.

EDIT: I deleted my first post and edited my second:yes:

Last edited by Interbrick (December 16, 2009 (05:10pm))