Topic: Does this sound good

Hi everyone I just joined today, so I am new here. But I am not new to brickfilming.So anyway I have this idea about a king, or leader, or dictator etc. that goes into battle but loses. When he loses he also loses the power he posses and the story is about him trying to get it back.Does this sound good? I got the idea from listening to a song.

Re: Does this sound good

yes.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Thanks but do you have any ideas on to make it better

Make him have an awesome companion that is a peasant that dies tragically in the end to save the king.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

Awsome! Thanks you guys. I haven't quite started on it yet and I think I might need a little more feedback.Also, I never thought I would get replies this fast. Well I guess thats the Internet.

Ummm...an epic fight scene could never go wrong.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

Thanks i might think about doing that

michaelsmovies wrote:

Hi everyone I just joined today, so I am new here. But I am not new to brickfilming.So anyway I have this idea about a king, or leader, or dictator etc. that goes into battle but loses. When he loses he also loses the power he posses and the story is about him trying to get it back.Does this sound good? I got the idea from listening to a song.

I like the idea, but I would definetaly add some things to make it... more original? I'm not saying it's an unoriginal idea, as i haven't heard it before per say, but one of the main aspects of brickfilming is originality. People love stop motions with unexpected twists, new story plots, and varients of what they expect. I haven't read you're script (if you even have one yet) But definetaly work in some more original ideas.

I LURK MORE THAN I POST]

Great idea, it sounds alot like Napoleon's 100 Days, when he loses his campaign in russia and battles in 1814, he is exiled to the island of elba and loses all of his power, but then he comes back to France for his reign of 100 days but loses in the Battle of the Waterloo.

Yeah well that is not exactly what I got the idea from, I actually got it from a song called viva la vida by coldplay. I am open for any more suggestions if you have any. I might be posting screenshots in the WIP's and tests section pretty soon mabye even today. Thanks

Isnt Viva La Vida about the french revolution? We have it at my house.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Stud Studios wrote:

Isnt Viva La Vida about the french revolution? We have it at my house.

You had a french revolution in your house? Dang, you must be rich!

I LURK MORE THAN I POST]

Yeah I think it is, well I think that's the name of the album. Besides my mom's the ones who listens to it and I thought I could make a good story out of it. To Legobrickstud::D

Viva La Vida is about the French Revolution from what I know. And i'm happy about that, since shockingly the French Revolution was the bloodiest revolution in world history, over 200,000 people were decapitated, hundreds of thousands were killed by drowning, stabbing, being shot. Now Viva La Viva also kinda is about Napoleon in a way, Napoleon was probably the smartest General ever. He went from an an artillery captain in the French Army to commander and cheif of the French army in Italy. He was the first man ever to sucessfully conquer italy. When he was exiled, he was exiled to an Island right by Italy, so he returned, and in his bravest moment, when french troops under Louis XVIII's command threatened to shoot him, he opened his coat infront of hundreds of troops and asked them to shoot him, none did. So when he lost at Waterloo it was the end for him. He also ended the "Roman Catholic" world.

So any ideas other than viva la vida is about the french revolution because thats not exactly what my brickfilms about

Don't overestimate what you'll be able to do.

Night Owl wrote:

Don't overestimate what you'll be able to do.

what?

What he means is that you shouldn't try to attempt a project that you're simply not capable of. I don't really know what sort of level your at, but maybe attempting an epic fight scene when you've only just joined might not be the wisest of ideas. Start small and build from there.

I am pretty good I have a high frame rate and have been doing brickfilming for around 7 months now. I'm not a pro but  can pull off afight scene.But when BG animations said that I should an epic fight scene was after I said I not doing this right now mabye later an before I deleted that reply. But anyway I've done fight scenes before like modern day, viking,medival etc.

Actually I thought about this before and I don't think I'm gonna do this one right now mabye later in 2010