Re: Does this sound good

Kinzcove wrote:

Napoleon was probably the smartest General ever.

What about Hannibal, Nelson, Churchill and Wellington?

Last edited by Riley (December 3, 2009 (05:21am))

Hannibal was O.K., Nelson was an admiral, not a general, Churchill is another story, and wellington would've lost waterloo without the Prussians.

NAPOLEON WINS.

And what about Washington, or Sherman, or Petraeus, or Patton, or Caesar, or Constantine, or..... should I continue?

AniExer-size 2 contest entry: The QuickcamPro 9000.
View it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf7cLSIjznI

Garibaldi?

Well I guess you can post all you want about the smartest general here. But thats not exactly what this topic is intended for. Visit my new topic called any ideas

Washington never fought with an army of 500,000 thousand men against 500,000 men. Sherman just burned towns, woopie! Patton was adequet, Constataine, he was good in my opinion, Caesar, he had wits and he had good strategy but no match for Nappy.

Sorry Michael. Got a bit off track. Kinzcove, you and I could go on and on about history and genrals. But not here.

AniExer-size 2 contest entry: The QuickcamPro 9000.
View it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf7cLSIjznI

well we don't need to go on and on.

NAPOLEON = WIN.
WATERLOO = FAIL
AUSTERLITZ = WIN
MERENGO = WIN
RUSSIA = FAIL
TOULON = WIN
TRAFALGAR = FAIL
NILE = WIN

shall we continue?

HA! you actually could make a topic on this in the other  category in topics. So as previously said I am no longer working on this one but have another opic right under this one

Also seems like you know alot about history to kinzcove

Ok, I know i'm not the good guy when it comes to newbies,
but this is just

NOT OK]

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

^^HE IS RIGHT^^

Hate to say it, but it's true. Even though I'm more of the 'good guy', as T.G says, when it comes to new members.

Anyways, you just triple posted. People hate that.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

How did I do that. I've never even double posted. Also do you mean NOT GOOD as in the storyline or the triple posting

Wait I only double posted.

No, you triple posted. Also, you just double posted right there.

Busted. mini/wink
-Jack.

Alright again I don't mean to double post. It just happens. But even though I don't mean it why is it hat you guys do it and think its fun. Also is double/triple posting just posting a couple times in a row without having a reply because then I double and triple posted but if it means posting the same thing twice I only double posted

so... you're new, and actually you think WE are wrong?
(yeah sorry, I can't understand it completley because your grammar is like a 3 year old)

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

No, sorry. People just keep getting the wrong idea when they read my posts. Sorry about my grammar. But I mean I had no intention to make you guys feel like I'm better than you and I can do whatever I want. I just was saying that because I was just reading a topic where someone said they love double posting. I do not mean to double post. What I was asking before is that is double posting when you post the exact same thing twice, or is it when you post several different posts all in a row. Sorry if you think grammar is not correct. But I am just having a bad time now. People keep getting the wrong Idea when they read my posts. I might of gotten a little carried away before but now when I'm trying to stay quiet everyone keeps replying to me and I keep replying to them to sort things out. SORRY

Welcome to the forums, michaelsmovies. mini/smile

Ok, so the idea isn't that bad, but your idea for a plot is a bit incomplete.

First of all, your king/dictator/leader loses power in a battle and wants to get it back. Though not very original, that's a good starting point for your plot, but what else is going on? Who does he lose power to? Why does he want it back? Who is the bad guy here: your leader, or the person he lost power to? Who's the good guy? Etcetera.

Then of course, there are some questions you should ask for the technical side of it all. How long do you want this brickfilm to be? How big is the scale of it all? How many people do you need to voice act for you? Do you have the equipment (enough LEGO, good webcam, room, lamps) to make something like this? Now that you have your idea for what the film should be about (your plot) and an idea of how big a film you're making, it's time to actually start writing a script and building sets and such.

This is all done before you start pointing your webcam to the sets and making the leggoes move. Of course, you could wing it and just start doing something, but that will either result in something that makes everyone go 'wtf thats terrible', or an incomplete film nobody gets to see at all.

Since you seem to be pretty new to the whole brickfilming thing, I think it would be a good idea to make some short tests and short films of around a minute before you start working on something with a more serious story.

Hope this helped you out and I hope you enjoy your stay here! And remember, practice makes perfect! mini/mrgreen

- BertL