Re: The Animation Challenge

How long until you're finished?

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

Just finished mini/smile

Persist.

Will I get it in an e-mail or a PM?

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

mini/smile mini/lol How do you make the blade effect. coz I dont have lightsabers an am using sticks instead it there a way to make the effect with photoshop CS4, Illustrator CS4, inDesign CS4 or FireworksCS4 thnx mini/lol mini/smile

@Bricklord: I sent it in a PM. Did you get it?

Persist.

Ugh, I've lost my effects man.  If anybody's interested in taking up the job please let me know.

I got it. mini/smile

Persist.

Fancypants wrote:

Ugh, I've lost my effects man.  If anybody's interested in taking up the job please let me know.

I could do it if you want. This is what I can do mini/smile

Erm... That wasn't very good? mini/confused

lol

Persist.

I cannot believe I'm saying this, but...I don't think I'll be able to enter this contests now. I have only 10 days until the deadline, my pieces have yet to arrive and getting up at 5:00 AM to animate has been having ill effects on me. If I had been able to resolve my studio situation sooner and just buckled down and stuck with one story/setting for the duel from the start, I would have been able to enter. Alas, it is no use lamenting on the past, for it cannot be undone.

I shall do my best to get something done for this contest, but I make no promises. I am sorry to all of you who were looking forward to my entry and whom I've given false hopes. But at least I accomplished what I set out to do. I enticed one (and perhaps two) of the greater brickfilmers into making a kick-ass duel, for there aren't many and it seemed no one had any intention of making one on their own, so I decided to try this. Ah ha. Yes, this was a kind of a setup, I admit. However I did fully intend on entering myself, I am quite disappointed in myself for failing to do so.

Ha, and this is also my 1,000 post. Happy 1,000 posts to myself.

I am so sorry.

deviantART | YouTube

If there's anyone who doesn't care about the deadline, I can do lightsabers in AE now. They aint the best, but they aint the worst either. Plus AE has an automatic motion blur generator.

Dog

http://i.imgur.com/Vghri.png
I'm back. Possibly.

Filmyguy's animation watching frame by frame is very interesting.
The only problem is that his animation is so smooth that I need to change the lightsaber position EVERY FRAME (and yes, that's alot)

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

^ So Filmyguy is doing one, very good. mini/smile

And I'm sorry to hear that Bricklord.  I hope you finish it even after this thing is over.  Mine is almost done, and if all goes as planned it will be ready for the weekend.

Filmyguy, Fancypants, and possibly BrickLord. With T.G. Tom and (I think) MOL doing effects. This is gonna get awesome.

michaelsmovies wrote:

Filmyguy, Fancypants, and possibly BrickLord. With T.G. Tom and (I think) MOL doing effects. This is gonna get awesome.

mini/sad

Persist.

Guys, remember it's my first time making lightsabers... it's still getting awesome tough mini/tongue

Don't you mean "though"? And their shouldn't be a space between the three periods, plus there should be a period at the end of the sentence.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

Sorry to say but please get a life mini/blankexpression

We would like to make better lightsaber videos, but our problem was that Axogon Composer has a few, well, difficulties that annoy us.  For example, whenever you click somewhere while editing, it zooms in, and you can't zoom back out!!! mini/eek Also, if your animation is really smooth, the lightsaber moves while your animation isn't!!!  (By the way, when does this competition end?  And where are some of your guys' entries?  We'd like to see them!)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BuilderBrothers/signatures/thac14sig.png