Re: The Animation Challenge

BGanimations wrote:

Don't you mean "though"? And their shouldn't be a space between the three periods, plus there should be a period at the end of the sentence.

"there" (Sorry, BGanimations, but I couldn't resist.) mini/lol

*Gapes in horror!* Did I just make a grammar mistake?!?! The answer to that would be yes, yes I did. *Weeps*

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

YEEHAA, I just finished editing like 600 frames lightsabers sweeps (sometimes there are 3(!) lightsabers at the same time).
It's awesome, but different than the others I guess. It's more aggressive, and it has some pretty great score (not even by me mini/tongue).

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

OK, my pieces have finally arrived, but alas, too late. I have only six days, so instead of stressing myself to the point of insanity so I can enter something, I shall withdraw for good. I shall abandon Sith Tradition for now and make another film instead, with no deadline pointing a gun at me.

I am so sorry. Wish I could have done this.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

You could always finish it after the deadline.
- Aaron

Mine's completely finished. mini/bigsmile
I'm going to post it a day or two before the deadline.

Sorry to hear that, Bricklord. I think you should still make it though, after all this contest doesn't have any prizes. mini/tongue

Awesome Filmyguy, can't wait to see it.

Not quite finished mine, but I'll get it done by the deadline.

Sadly, I don't think I can finish mine by the dead line.  I'll still finish it, just not before the dead line.

Well, you can just post what you have and finish it later. That's what I was going to do if I even HAD anything.

I've decided that I'm going to become immune to several select, non-lethal poisons, then put them in my snacks to discourage sneaky snack snatchers. -Littlebrick

deviantART | YouTube

I saw already 2 of the entries, and believe me, those two were both better than I ever saw before. mini/bigsmile

I just saw one of them, and holy cow...

It was fully awesome.

- Leo

YES! I'm finally done!

YAAAAAAAAAAHHH

*does the dance*

deviantART | YouTube

Perhaps this should be reconsidered to become a long-term, informal challenge with no particular deadline?  Though of course it'd be cool to have some winner decided among however many entries are done by the 28th.

I have to say, seeing Fancypants' video fires up the one-upper in me.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Agreed, Smeagol.

Jeez, I feel embarrassed to upload mine now, yours was just so EPIC. I will eventually upload mine today though.

OH MY GOD THAT MOVIE WAS JUST SO EPIC.

filmyguy wrote:

Jeez, I feel embarrassed to upload mine now, yours was just so EPIC.

Yours is different, WAAAY different than Fancypant's video. Maybe not better, but we (yes WE) have our own style. Our film is not a typical Star Wars fight, remember that. mini/wink .
Anyway: UPLOAD THAT FILM OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN. I spend like 6 hours on those sabers. mini/tongue

Aaand here's my silly little lightsaber thing. mini/tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5825oXvJyQ

I feel an odd urge to make one of these.

- Leo

You really should. mini/yes

http://thebuttonfilm.com/