Topic: Trailer - Fast Hot Plastic

Fast Hot Plastic

youtube

Trailer

An Agent is kidnapped and must be rescued. The enemy is developing a secret weapon under the code name Operation H.O.T. The race is on to save the Agent and uncover the mystery of the sinister secret weapon before it unleashed on Lego City.

Part 2.2 of a film series developed using the Lego Agents Theme.

I am experimenting with large sets, simulated daylight, cinematography and youtube HD formatting in Sony Vegas.

Re: Trailer - Fast Hot Plastic

That looked awesome. The chase was extremely good filmed.
Ow, btw, what font did you use for the MPAA screen at the beginning?

-Don

New film:
In Pre-Production...]

gotta say that, I could love your films just for the sets...looking forward for it, i'm sure it'll definitely worth watching...

Looks very promising!

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

That looks awesome. Great job!

A bit confusing], but very action-packed! mini/smile

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

Donsalvatore wrote:

That looked awesome. The chase was extremely good filmed.
Ow, btw, what font did you use for the MPAA screen at the beginning?

-Don

@don, the font is Ariel (all caps)

-5 respect points for ripping the sound from Quantum of Solace and trying to pass it off like you mixed it yourself.

That said, the video looks awesome. Very well edited, and the animation, though not the smoothest, was extremely effective for the style of film. The cinematography and expansive sets looked quite impressive as well. I'm interested in seeing the final film.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

Noodle wrote:

-5 respect points for ripping the sound from Quantum of Solace and trying to pass it off like you mixed it yourself.

That said, the video looks awesome. Very well edited, and the animation, though not the smoothest, was extremely effective for the style of film. The cinematography and expansive sets looked quite impressive as well. I'm interested in seeing the final film.

@noodle
LOL!
I figured it was obvious from Quantum...If I mixed that well I'd be at Lucas Sound and not posting amateur on youtube. I was going to rip from Transformers but Kup and Hotrod wouldn't shut up mini/wink

Last edited by lgorlando (September 4, 2009 (10:58pm))

lgorlando wrote:
Noodle wrote:

@noodle
LOL!
I figured it was obvious from Quantum...If I mixed that well I'd be at Lucas Sound and not posting amateur on youtube. I was going to rip from Transformers but Kup and Hotrod wouldn't shut up mini/wink

You mean Skids and Mudflap?..

Hey - where did it go? It says you deleted it.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Why did you remove it

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028