Topic: Hingus Badabingus and Janica Diboof Meet the Couch Goblin in Janica's Couch and Find a Sock Painting

Hingus Badabingus and Janica Diboof Meet the Couch Goblin in Janica's Couch and Find a Sock Painting

Watch Now: YouTube
Released: September 18, 2022
Content Advisory: no violence, no language, no sexual content

Hingus Badabingus gets sucked into his boss's ex wife's couch and meets a nasty little creature. He also finds a lovely painting of a sock.

This is an entry to the Bricks in Motion MANiiFEST contest, where the goal is to make unique and experimental brickfilms. This film has a very low chance of winning, but it's fun to participate anyway.
The Couch Goblin is voiced by my sister January. I let her improvise a bit. The audio's not great, and there's some light flicker, but I did that intentionally to be different, because that's what MANiiFEST is all about. I made it bad on purpose, I swear!

Oh, and see if you can find the Easter egg.

Directory Link

Re: Hingus Badabingus and Janica Diboof Meet the Couch Goblin in Janica's Couch and Find a Sock Painting

This is beautiful.

PZ

Re: Hingus Badabingus and Janica Diboof Meet the Couch Goblin in Janica's Couch and Find a Sock Painting

PrimeZilla wrote:

This is beautiful.

Thank you lol.