Topic: bobbin hood in twistarmania

bobbin hood in twistarmania

Watch Now: youtube
Released: March 27, 2021
Content Advisory: no violence, no language, no sexual content

ya.

Directory Link

and in case you were wondering, no I am not supposed to be a living mushroom with a diaper, following a fat guy with a mustache.

Re: bobbin hood in twistarmania

Lovely film. I enjoyed watching it on stream. In the playlist it acted as a wonderfully refreshing break from the shorter superhero clips, with this longer, original, humorous, creatively explosive film. I'm a sucker for stuff that is out of the blue, and lets me as a viewer have a looksee into the depths of imagination from the person behind the camera.

I believe our only criticisms while watching was the voice acting, mostly the audio quality. Of course, that is more so an effect of simply using whatever mic you have, which is fine. Perhaps the pacing could be snappier, but then again, I can't really think of any spot that would be worth cutting or shortening up. It's 14 minutes and you use all of it.

For myself, this is an instant classic. I'm sure someone will say it has the "classic brickfilm feel" as they oft do whenever minifigures from 2005 or earlier make up a majority of the cast mini/lol

Wonderful work. It has been fun to see you develop, especially this past year. You teamwork alongside panoramicc has been fruitful.  I can hardly wait to see what else is in store.

Yes, it's homemade, fresh from the toaster oven.

Re: bobbin hood in twistarmania

Love it. Definitely has the classic feel, along with being pretty weird. It seemed just a little off, I'm not exactly sure how, but dang it sure was funny. I loved the visuals and some of the lighting, and just how you kept expanding the story was great to see. Well done!

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.