Topic: BiM Deathmatch

Hi, i thought of a cool idea. What if an animator (Not me, because i suck mini/tongue) Makes a few films where BiM Sigfigs fight to the death one on one? It would be awesome, i'd love to see Hazzat against OldScratch. mini/XD Users could sign up on the thread, and then tell you what their sigfig looks like (Or show an image) And then every now and then animate an epic battle of two users fighting.

I think it would be awesome.

Feedback?

Re: BiM Deathmatch

Ah, yes, this was done years ago on Brickfilms as the Fight Club series. I must say it would be interesting to see it come back.

Sounds very awesome.
I would like to see me against livinglego.
EDIT: In fact, I will animate me and livinglego beating each other up. mini/bigsmile

Last edited by Just Kidden (July 14, 2009 (10:55am))

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

That would be absolutely AWESOME!

mini/cat

Yes, it was done a long time ago on Brickfilms as Squash said.  Personally I'm not crazy about the idea, I wouldn't want to spend much time making a short that would be essentially an inside joke, but the idea is sort of entertaining.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

I would join

I would join too.

mini/cat

Given that my sigfig is an old dude, I'll be keeping him out of any rough horseplay you young whippersnappers are involved in.

- Leo

I'll join.

Yeah, but I think we need a more experienced guy/girl/alien that animates it (not me I guess). I would love to join, and I think I can work out some crazy idea's for it.

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

KESHEN! He would be AWESOME! As an animator!

Last edited by Capedkid (July 14, 2009 (02:57pm))

mini/cat

I'll join! mini/bigsmile

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I'll join.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

I think it'd be entertaining, I would want it to be well known brickfilmer's sigs though. I wouldn't mind filming a short 30 sec. fight scene with two sigs!

My sigfig...has a kinda rare torso...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

I'm in. here's a video with meh sigfig! I like making hard to find links! mini/XD

Last edited by Living LEGO (July 14, 2009 (10:26pm))

Sorry, but I think we need to start with 2 more populair, famous, and special brickfilmers, like BertL, Oldscratch or even Smeagol. (And a joke with the Boyle brothers is ofcourse a good thing mini/tongue)

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

I personally dislike the idea of just the sig-figs fighting each other to death because it's just to unoriginal imo. What would be quite cool, is a sitcom-esque BiM series, where the sigfigs of different animators come together in a certain place (e.g. an animating studio?).

Personally, I would like to see that more than just fighting (which can be, if well done, entertaining as well, though).

- JD

Last edited by jd16592 (July 17, 2009 (12:45pm))

http://www.abload.de/img/cooksige238.jpg
YouTube | Flickr                                 "Bad Taste on YouTube"

but, I think if someone could pull off some funny use of random weapons.

hey! You all faorgot the most important thing! Monkeys!

I'm BACK! mini/bigsmile