Topic: The Hunt For the THING!!

The Hunt For the THING!!

Watch Now: Youtube
Released: September 1, 2020
Content Advisory: mild violence, no language, no sexual content

The Hunt for the THING!! When we say the Hunt for the thing, we think a monster, what if the thing is really a human!? My very first horror stop motion. Made for Bricks in motions Fright and fear contest.
#BCStrikeProductions #BCstrike50subs

Directory Link

Last edited by BCStrike (September 1, 2020 (05:24am))

Youtube - Twitter - Facebook - Discord
https://bricksafe.com/files/BCStrike/Untitled%20design%20165.png
Live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1

Re: The Hunt For the THING!!

Nice work.
I liked the message at the end!

Neat film! That Mario head is creepy. I liked the mix between the "real stuff" (like the water, and the foliage) and LEGO, it worked quite well. The creepy night part was a bit too dark in some shots, but I really liked the set design overall.

Some of the audio (especially the voices) was definitely a bit too low, especially compared to that outro lol.

I really like how much care you took with the cinematography. A lot of the shots looked really nice, both in the daylight part and the creepy night part. A lot of thought was obviously put into the shots, impressive! That set transition from the creepy dark forest to the angelic heavenly part was cool. The animation on the bat guy was also good.

Great work! That Super Mario head was really freaky. I do agree with BertL that some of the audio levels where off in some parts. I like how you used real plants and leaves, it worked out really well! Good luck with the contest!

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb