Topic: "Super"hero Archenemys

"Super"hero Archenemys

Watch Now: YouTube
Released: July 20, 2020
Content Advisory: mild violence, mild language, no sexual content

Made for the Brickfilmday Animation contest.
It is quite absurd I have to admit...
But hey! Treeman call to action!!!

Directory Link

Re: "Super"hero Archenemys

Despite being only 20 seconds long, there is a whole heck of a lot going on here and it's all so nice.

The motion blur and transformation into a tree are both really exciting and well executed. It's always nice seeing minifigures work within bricks in abnormal ways.
Also a little detail, but I love the use as a painting as the background. It somehow just adds to the mood of the video.

Yes, it's homemade, fresh from the toaster oven.

Re: "Super"hero Archenemys

Blandeer wrote:

Despite being only 20 seconds long, there is a whole heck of a lot going on here and it's all so nice.

Thanks a lot. Yeah 20 seconds are few, so I had to do some quick work...

Blandeer wrote:

The motion blur and transformation into a tree are both really exciting and well executed.

Thanks. But actually I am not satisfied with my solution of the motion blurr. I think somehow I did it in the wrong way for example by transforming Dogman.

Blandeer wrote:

Also a little detail, but I love the use as a painting as the background. It somehow just adds to the mood of the video.

Thanks for that. I always have a painted background since I don't have enough space... And I suck at doing greenscreen, so I have to deal with that mini/lol mini/lol