Topic: Animation Tests

Animation Tests

Watch Now: Watch here!
Released: July 4, 2020
Content Advisory: mild violence, no language, no sexual content

I'm back lol.

Special thanks to J.E.T. Productions for doing the sound effects in the 2 lightsaber clips and the visual effects for the first one:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjw5d2 … HodCW27XaQ

So yeah... seems like I'm back. I know I made that big long paragraph on the community tab about quitting and what not but to be fair, at the time I did think I was gone for good, but I guess quarantine just got me bored lol. It was nice to have almost a year off all throughtout school but I've had a lot of fun animating again. I'll try to keep this short but I probably won't be that active, I'll maybe upload like one more video this Summer and most likely none all throughout the next school year, as it's my final year and I need to focus on it. It may seem dumb to come back and then just be really inactive, but I'd rather barely upload and enjoy it than be extrememly stressed and unhappy trying to produce videos all the time, especially during school.
Anyway, I might post stuff on the community tab sometimes, but realistically I probably won't be active there either. I'm still active on Twitter, Discord and Letterboxd currently but during school I may only use Letterboxd, if at all.
So yeah, it's good to be back and even though I may not be active next year who knows what'll happen this Summer for the time being.

youtube.com/c/futurepastproductions

Re: Animation Tests

Wow very nice! I really like the part with spider man.

ok

Re: Animation Tests

Ace Brick Animations wrote:

Wow very nice! I really like the part with spider man.

Thank you!

youtube.com/c/futurepastproductions