Topic: Lego Pirates

Directory Link

Lego Pirates

youtube

Fighting over a treasure goes wrong when Jack Sparrow steals the show.

Real Love is Sacrifice, a choice to Love others more then yourself and to put their needs before yours.

Re: Lego Pirates

Nice job! Your animation was very smooth.

Thanks Brickman! Glad you liked it!

Real Love is Sacrifice, a choice to Love others more then yourself and to put their needs before yours.

This is great. The animation and cinematography is fantastic and I like the ending. By the way, that is a spot on impersonation of Captain Jack Sparrow by Brick Tale Studios mini/bigsmile

William Osborne wrote:

By the way, that is a spot on impersonation of Captain Jack Sparrow by Brick Tale Studios mini/bigsmile

Agreed. That sounds just him.

Yes Brick Tale studios did A great Job!!

Great job, love the cinematography in this one!:)

This is great!
I am really impressed with how you were able to move so many minifigures at the same time, and yet keep it so smooth. I am an animator myself, so I know how difficult that can be!

Thank you stop Brotion!

Thanks AwesomepantsFilms! Yeah its pretty hard to move all those characters at once. Once you come up with something for each one to do and practice more animating it becomes easier but definitely still takes long.

Great job - really smooth animation - I particularly liked how you made Jack seem drunk with him trying to keep his balance. The cartoon-like physics of this were great - well done mini/smile

DNAnimation

Oh that was really good. Your animation is fantastic!

nice realy good

Magek AKA raptor aptor use this link for more of my stuff ----)        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbfTJt … subscriber
my website   https://smirr421.wixsite.com/thelab
If you want to adutoin for something of mine please PM me!! THX

Thank you legodave1! It was a fun challenge to overcome animating him like that.
Appreciate BertL!
Thanks Mabel Studios