Topic: Dave & Ken Brickson: Episode #4

Directory Link

Dave & Ken Brickson: Episode #4

YouTube

After Bruce is given a permanent vacation from his mailing job, he decides to get a job at Best Buy as a cashier. However, his trademark "excessive talkativeness" might be a little to much for Dave, Ken and the other employees (although Brian doesn't seem to mind).

Re: Dave & Ken Brickson: Episode #4

Verry funny. Liked it a lot. mini/smile

YummyBurritoProductions wrote:

Verry funny. Liked it a lot. mini/smile

Thank you.

Feedback welcome & encouraged

I didn't watch it yet, but YOU KNOW I WILL, and I'll provide feedback then.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

Very cool series. I'll be tuning in from now on. And wait a second! I know you probably get this a lot, but you're the guy that did Joe Brickmond, right? Just wanted to say I remember those episodes from back in the day. They were pretty great and are some of the many brickfilms that inspired me to start out. Glad to see you're still at it! mini/smile

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Brick Block Animations wrote:

Very cool series. I'll be tuning in from now on. And wait a second! I know you probably get this a lot, but you're the guy that did Joe Brickmond, right? Just wanted to say I remember those episodes from back in the day. They were pretty great and are some of the many brickfilms that inspired me to start out. Glad to see you're still at it! mini/smile

I am indeed the creator of Joe Brickmond (to which this series is a spin-off and set in the same continuity). I always like hearing from old viewers. I'm really hoping I can make this series as enjoyable for people as Brickmond.
In some ways, this series has been easier and more rewarding to make than Brickmond because a great deal of it is based on real-life events at my job (though I actually work in lumber retail as opposed to Best Buy in the series).
There's more to come. mini/smile

~Christian Joseph Allbee

mini/smile