Topic: Scooby-Doo Christmas message

It's not that long, I won't be releasing it publicly, and I'll probably take this link down eventually too, so it's not worth adding to the Film Directory, but I still wanted to share it here.

An ex-colleague of my father's asked if I could do a quick Christmas message from the Scooby-Doo characters to his nephew, so I produced this little short.

Click for video

For the record, the nephew in question is also called Jack, so this isn't some weirdly obsessive ego thing for me. I'll be presenting him with a physical copy in the next few days, on a drive with the other four animations as a little bonus, and hopefully he'll enjoy it.

I was honestly honoured that I was asked to do it. No, it's not a commission from a big company or a studio, but it's more than enough to feel appreciated.

I won't be leaving the link up forever and I won't be making it public (not because I can't, but because I think it would be a bit odd to make this personal request visible to all) but I thought I'd share it here, since although it's not much, the story behind it makes it quite special to me. It's almost like these Scooby-Doo videos have come full circle from when WB Kids first asked me to do them. It will also be my last for a while, as I'm hoping to pursue other projects in the new year.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein