Topic: Abduction of the Year [TCOTY Contest Entry]

Directory Link

Abduction of the Year

YouTube

Our entry into The Citizen of the Year Lives Contest.

Re: Abduction of the Year [TCOTY Contest Entry]

Nice work TFM! I enjoyed that. The recreation of the exterior set was great. I was a bit disappointed by the lack of a mustache, but I think you explained it well. mini/wink Your animation and lighting was great. I do wonder, though, why the aliens wanted Balser. I suppose that is a mystery that will never be explained...

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Great job with this lighting during the abduction scene - very well done!

TCOTY Entry: The Perks of Being TCOTY
ToY Entry: Secrets of the Lost Tomb
Please visit me on the YouTubes!
Care to follow me on the Twitter?

rioforce wrote:

Nice work TFM! I enjoyed that. The recreation of the exterior set was great. I was a bit disappointed by the lack of a mustache, but I think you explained it well. mini/wink Your animation and lighting was great. I do wonder, though, why the aliens wanted Balser. I suppose that is a mystery that will never be explained...

Thanks!  I actually tried drawing a face with mustache on a blank head and none of my attempts came out to my liking so I wrote a work around joke to explain the "lack of mustache."

I had a lot of fun animating this brickfilm, especially all the experimentation I got to do with the lighting. mini/smile   Is it too late to enter "Darkness and Light"? mini/tongue