Squid wrote:

a fresh start

Wrong contest

Squid wrote:

develop

Wronger contest.

[In all seriousness, I'm sorry to hear that.  Hope everything works out.]

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

Re: BRAWL 2015 Update Thread

sillypenta wrote:
Squid wrote:

a fresh start

Wrong contest

So what, is it forbidden to make references to previous contests?

Yeah, it's a new policy mentioning old contests is a ban worth offence, better watch your back

SlothPaladin wrote:

Yeah, it's a new policy mentioning old contests is a ban worth offence, better watch your back

I sure hope the BiM team won't make a fresh start and develop new rules, people might protest because they are focusing on picking at little things.

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Harborlight wrote:
SlothPaladin wrote:

I sure hope the BiM team won't make a fresh start and develop new rules, people might protest because they are focusing on picking at little things.

I wouldn't protest just yet, we might be forced into hiding if we do.

We should remember to keep a positive outlook, after all the contest has just started and it's too early to start forbidding things.  It'll be a while to go yet before there's a grand unveiling.

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college

Almost finished with my first shot. Done with intro  mini/smile

I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Youtube
PunBB bbcode test

I started, I restarted, I started, I restarted, and now I think I finally have something.

Squid wrote:

I started, I restarted, I started, I restarted, and now I think I finally have something.

Hey, at least now you have A FRESH START so you can FOCUS on your film

(OK, that will be the last one, I promise)

Anyway, finished a rough draft of my script and built a set.  I'll let it settle overnight and review it in the morning,  might have to severely cut down my idea to make it workable for this contest.  And, of course, to find VAs.  Anyone know if there are any female voice actors available for BRAWL?

I have finished the rough draft of my script, I will send out the casting call after I build some minifigs and make a few final touches on my script.

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Second Scene done out of many, many more

I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Youtube
PunBB bbcode test

Motion Hero is really taking the lead here, a great example for all of us.  Let us look to him for inspiration.

Yes, great job MotionHero and everyone else who has started filming! I sure am going to be in a rush.

My script is done, and the casting call is finished, so if there is anyone who would like to audition for a role that would be really great! I need people to play two major roles pretty bad.
http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … ignorance/

I have finished my BRAWL script, and am going to build sets tomorrow along with voice acting.

But first, I must clean my room so I will have room to build D: Making films so close together is difficult, because I am so messy...

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

If my LEGOs don't come today I'll have to use something else for my main set.

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

My computer broke and my new one hasn't come in yet, I'm not sure if I'll be able to join. Right now I'm trying to think of an idea for my entry.

I had a meh idea I tried to build on over the weekend, now this morning I have a good idea. mini/smile

I started animating yesterday, I was able to write a script faster than usual. I have about 30 seconds done, hoping for a minute or a minute and 30 seconds.

I've begun set building for the more longer shots. If I get this entry done, it may well last over five minutes according to the storyboarding I've done. But, this isn't about quantity, its more about quality, so I'll try my best to make this as eye-pleasing as possible!

I've got my script pretty much finalized, a casting call up, and the first set built. I've even managed to get a quick test animation done. I'm definitely aiming to create some visually appealing shots for this video!