Topic: EASTER 2014

Directory Link

EASTER 2014

Los Youtubos

I made this in about 30 minutes.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Re: EASTER 2014

Haha! Very cool and nice at the same time!

What a great entry! Nice job, Jared. I noticed that the entry's length was 22 seconds instead of the required running time of 20. But, I think I'll take your word for it that it was merely YouTube's doing.

The storyline was very funny, with some smart dialogue, and all cleverly packed into 20 seconds. And the animation is very smooth, too. Nice job on that! mini/wink However, the lighting was a little sub-par, and seemed too dim. There actually was some light flicker, but I didn't notice it until after giving your entry a second viewing. And it was very, very minimal.

Anyways, great job on this entry! Keep up the good work, and good luck with this contest.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

I appreciate your honesty of sending me a message saying the entry was too long when I didn't spot that. If what Mickey said is true, and it was YouTube's fault then it's fine. Anyways, nice job! A very good entry indeed.

Awesome! I just wanted to make sure that I didn't cheat.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Really cool Entry Brickelodeon, as I said in the chat room, really awesome animation!

Funny!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein