Topic: LEGO - The Darkest Knight.

LEGO - The Darkest Knight is a LEGO Batman series that I am working on. It will (Most Likely) have only one season. This will be a serious show. I have only written some of the script for the first episode so far. No episodes will be released until every episode is complete.

Plot: Robin is killed (Presumably by the Joker) and Batman wants revenge and justice. He might go a little to far.

Sorry the plot is so small, but, I just don't want to reveal to much. Also this series could possibly have a spin-off movie.

I might need some help:

Supervising Writer(I will send you the scripts you will make some changes, send it back to me, I will probably change some stuff to): SurfSmurf778 0DonkeyKong JonnDthunDer

Supervising Director(You will see the script, give me suggestions, but you don't change the script, I send you the episode, you give me suggestions on what to change): END films

Writer for a episode(I am not so sure if this will happen, but, you could get the chance to write a episode.): None

How to become part of the crew: To be a Supervising Writer, give me a example of your script writing, could be a scene from your film, or a whole script for a upcoming film, etc. Same way to become a writer for a episode, Tell me which one you would like to be, and I will tell you if you got the job. To become a Supervising Director, show me what you think is your best brick-film, I will tell you if you got the job.

Remember you aren't getting paid.

Once all the scripts are done I will put out a Casting call. Also, there can be more then one supervising writer.

Email: [email protected]

Last edited by Rockydude411 (October 29, 2013 (12:32pm))

Re: LEGO - The Darkest Knight.

Update: End Films is the Supervising Director. SurfSmurf778 is one of the Supervising Writers.

What are the responsibilities of writing an episode? I can write pretty well, but my ideas are a little; extravagant. That's a big reason why I haven't created a film in some time. I have a hard time keeping my ideas doable.

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

Well, I am just going to give you my suggestion right now.

Robin needs a really brutal, horrifying death. It needs to make the audience cringe when they see it. Not drawn out, not overkill, but still brutal. It needs to be unexpected. He should probably get crippled, have his neck snapped, or have his throat slit (This way he gasps for air as he suffocates, falling to his knees). It should also directly be the villains fault. This will give batman even more of a good reason to be filled with rage. It would also be a good idea if robin's corpse was not in one piece, I personally think that would seem much more harsh to the audience. It will really tell the audience that robin is dead and has no way of coming back (it will crush any hope in the back of their mind that they have for the character). The attack should kill him within seconds, this will also tell the audience that he is really dead and has no hope of healing before he dies.

Some good suggestions for deaths would be:

*Literally decapitated

*Pushed into some moving piece of machinery that would shred him up and tear apart his body

*A large sharp metal object is propelled towards him and impales him. The force of the object hitting him should also make him fly off his feet.

*A large sharp metal object is propelled towards him and gets stuck in his head between his eyes. After this he should stumble backwards, then he falls to the floor.

*He is literally cut in half, separating his torso from his legs

Before his death, robin should have the upper hand. He shouldn't be captured or stuck in a place spot. He should be wining, then swiftly but thoroughly killed/dismembered.

Anyways, that's just my suggestions how to make robins death mean more to batman, and make the audience hate/fear the villain even more.

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

PushOverProductions wrote:

Well, I am just going to give you my suggestion right now.

Robin needs a really brutal, horrifying death. It needs to make the audience cringe when they see it. Not drawn out, not overkill, but still brutal. It needs to be unexpected. He should probably get crippled, have his neck snapped, or have his throat slit (This way he gasps for air as he suffocates, falling to his knees). It should also directly be the villains fault. This will give batman even more of a good reason to be filled with rage. It would also be a good idea if robin's corpse was not in one piece, I personally think that would seem much more harsh to the audience. It will really tell the audience that robin is dead and has no way of coming back (it will crush any hope in the back of their mind that they have for the character). The attack should kill him within seconds, this will also tell the audience that he is really dead and has no hope of healing before he dies.

Some good suggestions for deaths would be:

*Literally decapitated

*Pushed into some moving piece of machinery that would shred him up and tear apart his body

*A large sharp metal object is propelled towards him and impales him. The force of the object hitting him should also make him fly off his feet.

*A large sharp metal object is propelled towards him and gets stuck in his head between his eyes. After this he should stumble backwards, then he falls to the floor.

*He is literally cut in half, separating his torso from his legs

Before his death, robin should have the upper hand. He shouldn't be captured or stuck in a place spot. He should be wining, then swiftly but thoroughly killed/dismembered.

Anyways, that's just my suggestions how to make robins death mean more to batman, and make the audience hate/fear the villain even more.

The assistant director approves. (though maybe he should be given the "killing blow" quickly but maybe have some "last words" with batman before he dies. But a sudden death works too)

I decided to release the part of the script where Robin dies.

Spoiler (click to read)

CUT TO:

Robin in a jail cell.

Robin: HELP!!!!

Robin puts his hand to his head.

Robin: Ow, my head...

CUT TO:

Batman shows him zooming past cars on the streets.

CUT TO:

Robin.

Robin: Aw man! It hurts a lot!

Then Robin's head starts beeping.

Robin: What the- AAAHHH!!! MY HEAD!!!!

Beeping gets faster.

Robin(Cont'd): AAAHHH!

Camera goes black. Explosion noise is heard.

I do realize there need to be some changes.

Last edited by Rockydude411 (January 17, 2014 (08:47am))

Legocloniac477 wrote:

What are the responsibilities of writing an episode? I can write pretty well, but my ideas are a little; extravagant. That's a big reason why I haven't created a film in some time. I have a hard time keeping my ideas doable.

You will be writing a full episode, but the Supervising writers and I will read it and most likely make changes.

END films wrote:

The assistant director approves. (though maybe he should be given the "killing blow" quickly but maybe have some "last words" with batman before he dies. But a sudden death works too)

Yes, but that's almost a little...I think....cliché? I think that batman should get to robins aid too late, and find a remaining section of robins body. This steals batman of the chance to say a his goodbyes to robin and has a harder impact on him.  Also, once again, I think it would be better if he just finds half of robin, that makes it pretty horrific. It makes it seem like robin was really taken from batman.

@Rockydudebricks

So robin got a bomb planted in his head? That is pretty good. That way all batman finds is robin's headless body. Whatever you choose, I am sure it will be great. mini/smile

Last edited by PushOverProductions (October 26, 2013 (02:04pm))

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

Rockydude411Bricks wrote:

CUT TO:

Robin in a jail cell.

CUT TO:

CUT TO:

Robin.

Beeping gets faster.

That works mini/smile

mini/smile

I'm going to send you a couple of my scripts.

-PushOverProductions

Update: 0DonkeyKong is one of the supervising writers, still room for one more.

I might be able to join in to supervise the scripts. Make sure each episode flow well and give tips on how they could be connected for a more interesting narrative

Update: JonnDthunDer is the last supervising writer. Thank you for everyone who tried out but didn't get in, you will be getting a special thanks in the episodes.

Update: The script to the first episode is a finished first draft. I will be sending it to the supervising writers soon.

Last edited by Rockydude411 (October 29, 2013 (12:48pm))

Rockydude411Bricks wrote:

CUT TO:

Robin in a jail cell.

CUT TO:

CUT TO:

Robin.

Beeping gets faster.

What would be cool if somehow Robin's heart is connected to a bomb and if he gets to excited the timer escalates to zero.
So he has to keep his heart rate at a certain level.

I wrote a little change to it, and I was wondering what you think?

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3676/10564473355_70bbed626f_o.png

-PushOverProductions

@Legocloniac477 good idea, but Robin was alone, the Joker is in hiding.

@Antonio Ferrara That is really cool, but just not what I am thinking for Robin's death. Really cool idea though. Maybe I will use the Idea of the bomb in a later episode.

I just sent you some things to think about.

Sounds really cool, I might be interested in writing for an episode. However if I were to do that would I get a credit page of my own? That's all I would ask for it.
Also, I like the idea, but you shouldn't do a spinoff movie. I don't like that idea at all, just do the series, it'd be coolio. Ok thx'
Reply ASAP

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8126/8661220412_23715fc4ed_m.jpg