Re: LEGO - The Darkest Knight.

DaFlynness wrote:

Sounds really cool, I might be interested in writing for an episode. However if I were to do that would I get a credit page of my own? That's all I would ask for it.
Also, I like the idea, but you shouldn't do a spinoff movie. I don't like that idea at all, just do the series, it'd be coolio. Ok thx'
Reply ASAP

Sorry it took so long, I was banned for some reason. mini/rolleyes So, if you write a episode, your name will be at the end of the theme song (Written by (blank)). Also, the spinoff movie will most likely be a Nightwing movie. Also, you will be put in the credits and Directory credits. Your YouTube channel will be put in the description.

Rockydude411Bricks wrote:

Sorry it took so long, I was banned for some reason.

we all were because of some error so in BiM time it hasn't been that long

Update: The script for episode one is done, episode two is in writing.

Last edited by Rockydude411 (November 7, 2013 (09:00am))

What?

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

I think he meant "The script for episode one is done, episode two is in writing."

Oh my god, I just noticed that, thank you for pointing that out, I will fix it.

Decided to release a part of episode two.

Scene 15 - INT. ACE CHEMICALS - NIGHT (FLASHBACK)

Batman is running to The Joker (Before he was the Joker). Joker dressed in a Red Hood costume.

Batman
It's over Red Hood.

Joker
No! I- I'm not Red Hood!

Batman
Sure...

(Joker slowly backs away)

Joker
No, really! I'm sorry, I did this for my w-

Joker hit's the rails on falls, he holds on to the rail.

Joker
H- Help!

Batman runs to him, but he is to late. The Joker falls into the chemical.

Joker
Ahhhhhh!!!

Batman
No!!!!

Sounds good.

Looks great guys, I look forward to seeing it.

"I wear black even when I'm not animating. I'm like a walking funeral parlor."
-PushOverProductions

Rockydude411Bricks the concept and script for this look great but after looking at your Halloween short again I would recommend doing tests and improving your animation and lighting so it can match the story. (willing to give help/advice)

I do realize that my halloween short didn't have very good quality. I have got better lighting now, also, I have the software for my camera now, so I can do manual focus. I made my halloween short with a short amount of time, due to my voice actors being late, so it didn't turned out how I wanted it to be. I will be doing many test, including a bunch of fighting test, since I only have done one fighting test before.

Looking forward to future films. mini/smile

Rockydude411Bricks wrote:
DaFlynness wrote:

Sounds really cool, I might be interested in writing for an episode. However if I were to do that would I get a credit page of my own? That's all I would ask for it.
Also, I like the idea, but you shouldn't do a spinoff movie. I don't like that idea at all, just do the series, it'd be coolio. Ok thx'
Reply ASAP

Sorry it took so long, I was banned for some reason. mini/rolleyes So, if you write a episode, your name will be at the end of the theme song (Written by (blank)). Also, the spinoff movie will most likely be a Nightwing movie. Also, you will be put in the credits and Directory credits. Your YouTube channel will be put in the description.

sounds good!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8126/8661220412_23715fc4ed_m.jpg

Episode 2's first draft is done.

One of the Supervising Writers isn't sending they're changes.

I sent you my version yesterday via email, not sure if you noticed. mini/smile

Oh, saw it, for some reason your always in my spam...

What can I say? Technology hates me mini/confused For example, my phone constanly re-sets itself and claims that it's 00:00, January 1st, 2001 for some reason.

Anyway, you've got it now! mini/smile

The Script for "The Darkest Knight - The Darkest Choice" (Episode 2) is FInished, sorry it took to long, I was busy and I am working on a Christmas short. Episode 3 will be put to a halt until I finish "Christmas"

Whoever wants to write a episode for The Darkest Knight, now is your chance. Send in your best drama/action script, and I will tell you if you got in. You will not choose the name though, if you get choosen to write the script for episode three, you will get credited as writer (for that episode). You will be able to read the script for every episode (You HAVE to read the script for episode 1 and 2 to know what happens.) My supervising writers and I, as well as the Supervising Director, will take a look at the script and make small changes. Supervising writers and my Supervising Director can join aswell...