sorry, there is only a german version,
but i ll think
you like
the pitctures.

this filM is made in 2005
and i like filMs with animals ...

fun and sun

pri and sac

thac6 my funny weekend with the steinekuMpels.
thac7 my funny weekend with the steinekuMpels.
thac8 my funny weekend with the steinekuMpels.
soon ... thac9

Re: pitiexodus

Ok...I think I figured it out.

The people at the start are watching an educational video, that much I know.
It's either on 'Mining' or 'How Clouds Work.'

The shot at 0:35 looks like a cloud, but is more likely a mis-colored cut-away of the earth.
The shot at 0:47 is a bit more tricky. If it's a mine, the yellow could be natural gas, but I have not idea what it could be in the cloud. Still not sure that the mine cart/black creatures are.
0:47 is even more confusing, but supports the mining guess. In the water rising shot, it could be the cloud filling up with water, or something about underwater reserves/rivers.

Oh, elephants at 1:18. Not sure about the mining, but they could represent the mechanism that clouds use to discharge their water. (The cloud elephants go over to the water, suck it up into their trunks, and spray it on the world below.) I recognize the country names, but still have no idea what that's supposed to be. Again, figurative cloud interpretation is making a bit more sense at this point.

The rocket made no sense, but the very ending is probably of the kid mocking the imagery/lesson.

I'm sorry, but I really don't understand this thing. But at least this will give you a good laugh. mini/lol

The sets were huge, but mostly short on color. Few of the movements required stop-motion, so I really can't comment on the animation. And I have no idea what the thing is about, so yeah....I'm not being very helpful am I?
Subtitles go a long way, and really help to expand your viewership. mini/wink