Topic: The truth about Peter Pettigrew

Directory Link

The truth about Peter Pettigrew

Link 1

In which Harry Ron and Hermione start back to the castle, Crookshanks chases Scabbers, and a big black dog drags Ron into a tunnel under the Whomping Willow. Crookshanks stops the tree from attacking Harry and Hermione, and they follow the cat down the tunnel to emerge in the Shrieking Shack outside Hogsmeade.

They find Ron a captive of Black, who disarms them. Harry attacks Black, and with Ron and Hermione overpowers him, but Crookshanks stands between Harry and Black when Harry threatens to kill him. Lupin arrives and admits that he's Black's friend and a werewolf. It is revealed that Scabbers is an Animagus named Peter Pettigrew.  Lupin tells the story of his becoming a werewolf and of his school days with James Potter, Sirius Black, and Severus Snape, the last of whom now appears.

Snape threatens Lupin and Black with the Dementors, Harry Ron and Hermione disarm Snape, Lupin and Black tell the truth about Harry's parents' deaths, Scabbers reverts back to Peter Pettigrew, the truth comes out about all the players in the drama, revealing that Pettigrew was responsible for the Potters' deaths, and Harry keeps Lupin and Black from killing Pettigrew.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3855/14765871900_1e2a72c84a.jpg
To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of stuff - Thomas Edison

Re: The truth about Peter Pettigrew

Wow, I don't quite know what to say. While I'm not a Harry potter fan be any means, I'm certainly surprised at the lack of attention this is getting.

The voice actors are great, the story is engaging, and it paints a complex picture while at the same time not loosing the viewers. The mouth animation is right on the line between annoying black thing, and well executed animation. Adding some more shape variations for the different sounds would help improve it considerably.

A few more arm/body movements would help the realism on the longer speeches, but you did a good job as is.
The set is beautifully detailed, and the "Fire" adds a bit of motion to some other wise still shots.

You did a fantastic job, and it deserves a lot more views than it's getting.