Topic: ultimate spiderman series trailer

Directory Link

ultimate spiderman series trailer

Youtube

If you can help me out and voice you can leave a comment, youtube message me, or email me

Re: ultimate spiderman series trailer

You don't need to post this twice. Since it's a trailer, you only needed to submit it once as a trailer. mini/wink

Well, it's certainly better than I expected. And while it could use some improvement, I see a lot of potential.
From what can be seen, the animation starts out choppy, but gets a lot better in the later clips.
(The later Venom clips were great!)

The sets seem somewhat basic, but still good. The effects were well executed, but a bit over done in certain shots. Unless an effect is necessary, I suggest leaving it out to avoid over-saturation. And for being a Spider-Man series, the teaser sure showed an awful lot of Deadpool. mini/confused

May I ask how completed this project is? And how many (And how long) each installment is?
This could shape up to be a pretty nice series.

If you wish to cast some voice actors, and good idea is to go to the "Audio" forum, and create a casting-call.
I may be able to help, and will PM you with the details.

Re: ultimate spiderman series trailer

Well that was awesome, and im looking forward to it. The motion was all correct, but i would suggest taking a few more frames and putting it at a slightly higher fps, but that is just me, good job.