Topic: Space The Final Frontier

Directory Link

Space The Final Frontier

My youtube channle

Video on youtube be sure to subscribe and share!

Re: Space The Final Frontier

Welcome to BIM!
I assume you've already read them, but if not, you'll want to go over these documents before getting too involved. They'll help you get around better, and help you realize that you can go back and edit the film's title even after you've submitted it. There was no need to double-post the film, but seeing as it's your first post, it's not a big deal. 

The flashing lights were done quite well, I myself like the inventiveness of in-shot effects.
The voice acting was somewhat flat and un-emotional, (And static-y) and the curse word was VERY out-of-place.
Sound-wise, you apparently forgot to cut the music track, because it played a minute longer than it should have.
And realistically speaking, falling down, footsteps, and other like actions would produce a sound. So I'd suggest looking into adding those next time.

The post-production lasers and impacts didn't look that great, and the sets were mostly basic and plain.
And finally animation-wise, a little more easing-in and easing-out of the movements would go a long way.
But it appears that you've only been animating for a few months, and your already better than I was at that stage, so keep up the improvement!
And if this review sounds a little rough, that's just 'cuz I'm trying to help. mini/wink