Topic: Lego Train Chase

Directory Link

Lego Train Chase

Watch Lego Train Chase

Part 2 of my Lego police chase videos. I know the video was made a year ago but I never really bothered to post it on this website untill now and I though I should do it now because I am currently working on part 3 of the police chase!

Last edited by Hamsterproductions (July 7, 2012 (08:09am))

Re: Lego Train Chase

Wow, that was pretty good. The car drive at the begin was a bit choppy, though. Overall, though, it was great and I loved it.

A little choppy at some points but overall I thought this was really good, well done! mini/smile
Some parts looked like they would of been very hard to animate, it reminded me of a scene from Wallace and Gromit, The Wrong Trousers.

Awesome.

Wow, beyond my ecpectations for sure! I especially liked the part where the cart of the passenger train connected to the first train. Very unexpected! As previous posters mentioned, a bit choppy but it didn't really destroy the overall effect. Good job!

Even though it's without an actual dialogue and plot, this film is actually a LEGO Police Chase video that's worth watching! I liked how you gave it that cartoony feel to it (plus, you used the Luigi laugh). But, I must agree with everyone else that the animation was a little choppy and the Incomptech music is highly overused.

But, you did a great job anyhow. Keep it up.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?