Re: Things you don't want to see in a brickfilm.

39. Hands, unless intended.

Keesret wrote:

but minifigs are MEANT to have hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cooked Cat wrote:
Keesret wrote:

but minifigs are MEANT to have hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he means the animator's hands.

Or are you being sarcastic?  I really can't tell.

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

minifig051 wrote:

We have a Sheldon Cooper here mini/smile

LarryStudios wrote:
Just Kidden wrote:
LarryStudios wrote:

Cartoon violence isn't funny either. It's the same violence just not as gory

Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

If you spray perfume on poop it might not be that smelly but it's still just poop. I don't feel bad because there's nothing to feel bad about. Seriously if Tom and Jerry was violence free you think it wouldn't be funny? I've seen dozens of cartoons that are very funny and enjoyable yet SOMEHOW there's no violence in them at all.

Your metaphor is awful and you should feel awful.

Have you even seen actual "cartoon violence" lately? It's freaking hilarious.

The thing about cartoon violence is that you can do so much with it, that humans would never be able to do. The characters go right back to normal after it happens, so what's the problem? They don't even stay hurt for more than 5 seconds.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

minifig051 wrote:

as a rule of thumb, aside from them being about 1.5 Inches long, almost evey thing I say is sarcastic.

Just Kidden wrote:

The thing about cartoon violence is that you can do so much with it, that humans would never be able to do. The characters go right back to normal after it happens, so what's the problem? They don't even stay hurt for more than 5 seconds.

Are you really that ignorant? When 4-7 year old kids are watching the so called "funny cartoon violence" they mimic that in real life. When I was in 2nd grade 3 "tough kids" kicked the crap out of one of my classmates because they were imitating some ninja cartoon they saw on TV (they frickin broke the guy's ribs). That's why I don't tolerate cartoon violence as well as gory violence (gory violence at least is for adults to watch not for little kids). Characters are not real, people are, kids live by the code "Monkey see, monkey do" so wake the f*** up and stop embracing it yourself or at least have dignity to keep your opinion to yourself instead of childishly commenting on my posts "Your opinion is bad. You should feel bad." and etc.

When I was in school I was clever enough to stay out of bully's sight but I've seen so many others get hurt. And it keeps on going and going, you know I think if cartoons were violence free there would be much less violence in schools.

P.S. Sure for adults or late teens cartoon violence isn't influential at all but what about the children? After all most of the cartoons are created for children. There are only few cartoons for adults (Family Guy, The Simpsons and etc.)

Last edited by Leo's World (April 20, 2012 (03:11pm))

Yeah, when I was in elementary school one of my friends used dynamite to blow up another kid. He thought it would be funny, just like in Looney Toons, but it was really tragic and messed up his life forever. People need to be way more careful about the cartoons they show to kids.

one kid cut his arm off thinking it'd grow back like spongebob

https://i.imgur.com/IRCtQGu.jpg

it never grew back

https://i.imgur.com/IRCtQGu.jpg

I know, it twas me.....

it makes animating sorta hard.

and typing.

Please, Larry and Just Kidden, stick to the topic. You're setting a bad example for the younger members here. If you want to argue please do so on Skype, via PMs or not at all.
Anyhow 40. Light Flicker.

Jargon wrote:

Yeah, when I was in elementary school one of my friends used dynamite to blow up another kid. He thought it would be funny, just like in Looney Toons, but it was really tragic and messed up his life forever. People need to be way more careful about the cartoons they show to kids.

Seriously!? Yeesh.
41.) Outage of focus.

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t408/Rogeralans/LOGOsigOfficial_zpscdbbba00.png

42. Clones with different voices.
They're called clones for a reason, people.

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube

43. Badly custom clones.

44. What's with Star Wars and Batman Lego Videos? It's Overused in every brickfilm mini/eek .

45. Ponies.

KILL ME JUST  KILL ME NOW. IM DONE . IM GONE GOODBYE

Last edited by Just Kidden (January 1, 2014 (11:09am))

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Just Kidden wrote:
Cooked Cat wrote:

45. Ponies.

http://denver.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw452_131090131934.jpg

http://i1126.photobucket.com/albums/l606/marciamickelson/USRainbow.jpg
Amen.

Last edited by Mickey (April 21, 2012 (06:49pm))

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Ponies have nothing to do with brickfilming, I agree with Cooked Cat.

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv