Topic: The battle for Helm's Deep

Directory Link

The battle for Helm's Deep

Part 1
Part 2

Hi guys, recently finished my latest project. Please! I do not own any of the sounds in this video.

Re: The battle for Helm's Deep

Hi, I see this is your first release here, (And one of your first posts) so it's great to have you join the community.

As to the film, good job getting the video to match up with the audio, but you should increase your frame-rate.
The normal frame-rate around here is 15fps, you can make good, smooth movements with it, and you don't have to take the time to film at 24 or 30fps. Yours looks like less than ten. Also, have you heard about easing-in and easing-out? Here is a great tutorial explaining what that is.

I like LOTR, but you may want to try something original, as well as using your own sounds.
Instead of simply filming the scenes from LOTR, and using the audio from the movies, try making up your own tale from Middle-Earth, maybe something from the first two ages that don't have much material, that would allow you to make your own people and places.

Or better yet, make a story that's not even in Middle-Earth, and have your own story, people and background.
The best brickfilms out there aren't the ones re-telling an old story, they're the ones making, and displaying their own.

I saw on your channel that you won't be making another video until the LOTR sets come out, so in the meantime, you may want to do tests and start to improve your animation quality, you may also want to think about an original story for you begin filming again. mini/wink

Long post, it's appreciated. And yes, I will try to increase the framerate. Thanks!

Pretty cool man!!!