Topic: LEGO Hunger Games

Directory Link

LEGO Hunger Games

YouTube

This is a video about the future. The Americas are now called Panem. There are 12 districts in Panem. Each year the leaders of Panem force 2 children from each of the districts to compete in a fight to the death. This is based on the boo "The Hunger Games"

Re: LEGO Hunger Games

It wasnt really moving like the others and wasn't really on the story because none of the tributes fought eachother before the actual games. Plus the beginning scared the crap out of me because Effie was SO loud! you should have tried more like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AdJrlWe … re=related

Last edited by Chiro (March 14, 2012 (09:17pm))

Pretty good. Though, the light flicker was annoying and the voices (all except for Effie) didn't really sound believable. Other than that, it was pretty good. I'm actually reading the third book, Mockingjay, so I liked how it was about the Games.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

It was ok. Some light flicker here and there. The animation was ok. I never remembered Katniss's special ability being pull-ups. Also, I think the reaping could have been a bit more dramatic. All and all, it was good. I did like the environmental setup, though.
2.5/5