Topic: The Temple

Directory Link

The Temple

The Temple

I hope you like it! Don't comment on the quality of the camera.

Last edited by Chiro (March 12, 2012 (11:29pm))

Re: The Temple

The bumps were pretty annoying I know that the flicker was probably caused by the camera so the flicker wasn't really up to you to fix but bumps could've been avoided. The walk cycle was pretty cool, the "film" itself had no story whatsoever but this obviously is a video where you were trying out some stuff and practicing and improving your skills so good for you. I kinda liked the camera quality actually mini/lol  it reminds me of Lego Texas Chainsaw Massacre video which is among my favorites.

LarryStudios wrote:

The bumps were pretty annoying I know that the flicker was probably caused by the camera so the flicker wasn't really up to you to fix but bumps could've been avoided. The walk cycle was pretty cool, the "film" itself had no story whatsoever but this obviously is a video where you were trying out some stuff and practicing and improving your skills so good for you. I kinda liked the camera quality actually mini/lol  it reminds me of Lego Texas Chainsaw Massacre video which is among my favorites.

Sorry about the bumps! I was using the rig it came with which was pretty good!

It's ok, just keep on practicing, you'll get there mini/wink

LarryStudios wrote:

It's ok, just keep on practicing, you'll get there mini/wink

ok.

Hmm,the quality kinda loks like the quality my webcam has(I used it in some of my older videos).

-CDP

cooldynamyteproductions wrote:

Hmm,the quality kinda loks like the quality my webcam has(I used it in some of my older videos).

-CDP

Yea its the LEGO Studios one